Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I do not understand why people have hope for guest artist characters like Necrid, shura and the rest of the anime girls.

I understand yes, some of them may be "canon" and yes you may like them but can't you see why Bamco won't bring them back? I won't be a Nyte and campaign for them to never return on other forums though....

If I did that I would have to say "Hey guys Shura isn't sexy so I'm going to gender flip her and ask project soul to call him Shuro!" Kappa

Shura was a bit less meh than the other bonus characters imo, but still not that pump about that character, i would easily take any of SCV new character over her (or any other sc4 bonus character) tbh.

Having a new fighter using dual swords fights would be something quite cool tho

For a time I wanted there to be a character who properly used dual katanas. But with Groh having a sword of double bladed katana in CAS and shura being a cervantes clone I thought maybe Project Soul thinks Yoshimitsu fits hat bill...

I was somewhat annoyed everytime i ran into a Shura online. It was just a better Cervantes with a thong. And Cervantes was quite popular with the scrubs back then. Really hard to appreciate that character. Only bonus character worth any attention from SC4 was Ashlotte. I would kill for Valeria to come back but that is mostly because Grieve Edge was SO baddass.

I know I'm repeating myself but I would totally enjoy fleshed out Kamikirimusi <3
But I will again concede that Ashlotte had the best design so if for whatever reason they would decide to bring one of those characters back it should be her

I had a dream about Setsuka's reveal last night and I can't tell y'all how disappointed I was when I woke up 😭
All I can say is, I'm hoping for a kimono with a white to pink gradient and gold trim.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if one of her intro is the one from sc3 intro. You see her shoes while she’s walking and the she lifts her umbrella to show her face. That would be the best reveal.
I just want her to look elegant. I really really hope it’s closer to her sc3 1p. I also hope they give her sc4 stuff.

And then Yun-seong is pink to shatter all expectations:

d530xii-c00a61e3-6b50-4553-8187-10c1d1c1943f.jpg

Can we expect two new characters in season 3??

I didn't notice this part of the question. Before I give my two cents I have to feed on the salt from reddit and gamefaqs tekken.

ahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Literally Ganryu is one of the least popular and used characters in tekken. If he can get into a Bandai Namco game, I can say Rock has better chances LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------
As for new characters in Season 3?

Well I can say we will only get new characters If we don't get a guest character. Guest characters basically function like brand new characters.

At the same time, Tekken 7 and SCVI are in very different spots. Tekken 7 has been building it's content since 2015. They are at a point now where they are trying to be experimental and surprising with content.

SCVI feels like it just got its legs going.... They are also working on more "content" with less resources and they only release characters one at a time.

So....I'll say odds are LOW that we get new character in Season 3. Odds increase if we get no guest character.

Last edited:
hey weird thought but would anyone want them to bring back create a fighter thru the CAS weapon style cards?
Would be a way for us to get all our missing chars without having to add them in, like Grieve Edge
I say we need more weapons, joke and cool ones.

I still feel that Hilde is usurping Rock's spot.

Setsuka is a given but I would have liked for Hwang and Rock being OGs.

Or Bangoo as a new character and Rock's replacement. (No, Astaroth isn't Rock's replacement)

Um so I saw the Tekken announcement and while everything looks really cool I think the soulcalibur community should hope Project Soul doesn’t emulate them if they go for new character DLC.

What is this, the 3rd replacement for Bruce? Kappa

But guys the sexy new female is totally coming! It’s confirmed!

Back