Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Technically a new character has already been confirmed for Season 2. His name is Haohmaru, so there we have our "new character", the rest are returning characters. Slipping in a new character on a Season Pass of four characters with one of them being a guest ignores the demand from people asking for old characters to return.

Personally though, what I would want to see in a new character if we get one for Season 3 is a character that would set in motion the events that would transpire in SoulCalibur VII.

Technically a new character has already been confirmed for Season 2. His name is Haohmaru, so there we have our "new character", the rest are returning characters. Slipping in a new character on a Season Pass of four characters with one of them being a guest ignores the demand from people asking for old characters to return.

Personally though, what I would want to see in a new character if we get one for Season 3 is a character that would set in motion the events that would transpire in SoulCalibur VII.

They should really save the new characters for the next game imo. Why? Because these games barely get any new characters new. They focus too much on guests so we get like one or two new permanent characters.

So I would prefer if they saved their new characters for a full game to make that game stand out more

Salia should be playable on SC 6 & 7, she's the only one who would fit in without having to create a complex ridiculous anime story to introduce her. She is already "famous", does not dress like a prostitute and has direct relationship with the main antagonist/protagonist aka. Siegmare.
#SaliaSeason3:sc1nm1:

NAjztPX.png

I decided to look over the barbarian woman rumors again for SC6. In fact the liar Vergeben never mentions "Barbarian woman" in his post at all! Just says "large and muscular" which doesnt even mean barbarian.

But honestly this post on reddit is really humiliating on Vergeben's part.

Maxi's lover? Groh's dad? It's almost as BS as a female barbarian dark skinned lesbian replacing Rock!

The lies/fanfiction from Vergeben below

"While that part was interesting and all, most interesting is that there is apparently one character design that A LOT of people on the dev team wish they ended up doing, but ultimately decided against, at least for the time being. I take it this character has no chance of making the launch roster at all because of that. But there was apparently a lot of the Japanese design team into the "large and muscular women" character type idea and the "dark skinned women" archetype that they noticed is popular now in fighting games".

They said that some of the people working on the game are fans of an artist called 23 who also goes by sela_god and Real XXIII, and that some of their work that's of big, muscular, dark skinned women was inspiring said female character design to some extent that they wanted to put in the game but didn't have the opportunity to.
I had to look up who this artist they mentioned was, but fair share of warning it is NSFW lol
I have no idea who turned the large and muscular dark skinned woman created by a hentai artist into a barbarian, I'm responsible for lesbian part.
c51a5567dc3d9139b7e22195a8baf467.png

Last edited:
I have no idea who turned the large and muscular dark skinned woman created by a hentai artist into a barbarian, I'm responsible for lesbian part.
View attachment 66287

Thank god you added the lesbian part. It’s so easy to tease Nyte about it. I mean it’s such an odd request to specifically want a brown skinned female barbarian. Big muscular barbarian women tend to not be the prettiest girls on the block. Stereotypes for women with such figures have them being lesbians too.

Not that being a lesbian is bad, but the jokes for such a muscular women write themselves! And If we add new females I want them to be pretty not manly!

And we possibly already have a lesbian queen already. No need to add another!

D73B6F73-CBC3-4238-A964-BB32FD83532C.jpeg

Back