Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I dOn't lEik YUn SeONg, DeSUuuuu.
blocked..
8JzqhuY9bB3qzfH6.mp4_snapshot_00.19.100.jpg

Do you want a serious reply or a joke like I always did @Dissidia ??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since he don't answer me properly I post the joke and leave the serious reply for Dante..
EGQl0bqUcAAX1ZO.jpg

Last edited:
I think you mean a yellow jockstrap..

But would Okubo expose Yun-Seong like that on twitch at an invitational? It will be a secret costume like for 2B where her bare ass is exposed. The Censors won't notice!

When you think about it, the push for Hwang is coming from the West. Project Soul is a japanese team and Yun-Seong is apparently more popular in Japan. Apparently Japanese fans prefer Yun-Seong. So that's all I need to know that Hwang was just a dream.

I could be wrong. But the safest bet has always been Yun-Seong. The poll favors him.

I'll use this song to soothe my pain. Hwang is a dream, nothing more!

in this era
The same age he is in SoulCalibur II-IV, maybe less one year, because 1590 vs. 1591. Age differences really aren't a thing "in this era", considering anyone left who isn't Hwang, Li Long, Rock, or Aeon is going to reflect their 1590 self, more likely than not.

But no, Hwang and Rock are both very much alive, I expect to see them both! My soul will never stop burning~

Back