Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seeing how MarkMan was wrong about Tira being preorder DLC, I would no longer expect the character select screen to be bigger. I would not be surprised if we have 3 blank slots on the roster for DLC...

I was thinking the real Lizardman will have Pat's style because it was different to Sophitia & Cassandra.
Doesn't really make much sense. Lizardman had a decently unique style the last game he was in, and Pat's style is really based around having a sword not an axe, and is much more acrobatic than i'd associate with lizardman.

Doesn't really make much sense. Lizardman had a decently unique style the last game he was in, and Pat's style is really based around having a sword not an axe, and is much more acrobatic than i'd associate with lizardman.

Pat's style better suits Cassandra imo.

Reverting Lizardman back to S&S would be a mistake (if he is in the game as his own character) and a poor decision when they finally made him completely unique in SCV.

Last edited:
Pat's style better suits Cassandra imo.

Reverting Lizardman back to S&S is a mistake and poor decision when they finally made him completely unique in SCV.
I liked SCIV Lizardman the most and, despite also using Sword and Shield, found him to be more than unique enough.
And i like Crawl much more than Sand Winger.

I liked SCIV Lizardman the most and, despite also using Sword and Shield, found him to be more than unique enough.
And i like Crawl much more than Sand Winger.

His SCV style wasn't perfect, but was the right direction. It only needed tweaking here and there, like take away the stupid wings and give him back crawl for starters. It's much better than possibly having 3 S&S users.

I wonder how many fans would be pressed if they came out with another new Lizardman character but it was a female.
Lizardwoman?

Would she look like this?

9ca0885cf78cc97e2ea865e2168a1e63.jpg

Trying to figure out how they would spin this as being sexy and I'm drawing blanks.

Lizardwoman?

Would she look like this?

Trying to figure out how they would spin this as being sexy and I'm drawing blanks.

No, like they literally made her features look as if they were Lizardman/Aeon, just called her Lizardwoman/A Female Name.

Now that I think about it, every single SC so far has had a hot-blooded, sprightly young man/woman in the roster (SE: Mi-na/Siegfried, SC: Mi-na, SC2: Yun-seong/Cassandra, SC3: Yun-seong/Cassandra, SCIV: Yun-seong/Cassandra, SCV: Xiba/Natsu). As of SCVI, the only hot-blooded person is Mi-na, maybe, so I'm just impatiently waiting for them to include that archetype character in the roster.

Me wanty Lizardy!

Seriously, I hope that Project Soul has a whole other character select layout up their sleeve and the final roster is beyond what we originally imagined.

Base Cast inclusions:
Cervantes
Hwang
Lizardman
Raphael
Wizardman9000
Rock
Cassandra

Season Pass 1
Setsuka
Hilde
Amyiola
2B

Game sells well and has a healthy tournament showing (given no gamebreaking bugs like VCC are found)

Early/Mid 2019
Soul Calibur World Tour is announced along with Season Pass 2

Season Pass 2
Dampierre
Yun
The Shopkeeper Girls
Some Final Fantasy Char due to a tie in with the eventual release of the FF7 remake

Man that'd be.... that'd be just the best.

1524885543549.gif

As much as I like Mi-Na, it feels like Cassandra has the same personality as her more or less. Same with Yun-Seong being like pre-Nightmare Siegfried.

Mi-Na has a "bubbly" personality, while Cassandra is cocky and aggressive yet likable (what Patroklus tried and failed to be).

Back