Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dunno man I'm pretty trash in this footage, haha. I was nervous for some reason. Wish I got some of my Fourwude sets because I shed my mortal self and just became calibur.

But after watching it, I remembered how much dumb fun I was having. I need this game back in my life.

Last edited:
This is very much sad, what could have been... what still could be if they could extract the data from the modded version that this video was made from.

I bet Li Long's moveset is equally impressive, should someone make a video of that.

'Name's -- YouTube user: Hayate EIN.

This is very much sad, what could have been... what still could be if they could extract the data from the modded version that this video was made from.

I bet Li Long's moveset is equally impressive, should someone make a video of that.

I will create a video with me spitballing his moves. Since I don't have access to a move list online I can't be 100 percent it's accurate but I'll do my best.

It will happen around when I start doing SC3 clone comparisons

Well, I suppose, if the game is about 20 characters at launch (not sure about this really), those characters to be present :

1- Mitsurugi (confirmed)
2- Sophitia (confirmed)
3- Siegfried
4- Nightmare
5- Ivy
6- Kilik
7- Xianghua
8- Voldo
9- Astaroth
10- Maxi
11- Taki
12-Tira
13- Raphael
14- Cervantes
15- Yoshimitsu
16- Talim
17- Zasalamel
18- New Character (rival of Kilik)
19- New Character (Kilik's rival parent)
20- New Female Character/Mimic Style/Wildcard Cassandra or Hilde.

Though I suppose the launch game to turn about 26-28 characters. I see some characters like Seong Mi-Na, Yun-Seong, Hwang, Setsuka, Rock, Amy and Lizardman being DLC, I'm maybe wrong, but I don't know why lol.

It's already confirmed we'll have more than 20 characters. Not sure why people still believe that.
It's confirmed that the image we saw was a placeholder not representative of the number of characters. But we don't know if they mean TOTAL number of characters or LAUNCH number of characters.

Worse, they never stated that their would be more, so that could also mean that there will be less than 20 characters, which would be suicidal. However? That probably won't be the case.

If we take the total number of confirmed plus the number of leaked characters so far, we're at 18. Not including the guest(s). Not including the obvious inclusions like Cervantes and Voldo who haven't been leaked yet. 20 just isn't going to be a thing.

It's confirmed that the image we saw was a placeholder not representative of the number of characters. But we don't know if they mean TOTAL number of characters or LAUNCH number of characters.

Worse, they never stated that their would be more, so that could also mean that there will be less than 20 characters, which would be suicidal. However? That probably won't be the case.

I suppose the launch roster to be about 26 characters . I'm not a medium though, but I think it is rather a classical number for a SC roster.

As long as they dont do the T7 strategy and give us pointless guests as dlc that aight.

This. 3 guests in Tekken 7, before classics as Anna, Lei, Julia, Bruce. (Also, TK7 is t EVO but I don't expect at alllegacy chars reveal lol).
As long as SC6 isn't like TK7, it's okay.

Well its ok to have them in tekken cause tekken og characters are terrible. Its a different story in sc though

Well - 4 more Chars are shown :D
- Groh (the double sword edge lord)
- NIGHTMARE (looks like they took Mare literally)
- Xianghua
- Kilik

Back