Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are all assuming that the numbers and CaS pieces shown in the trailer are all that's in the game. They could easily just not have everything unlocked in the trailer.

BUT NO, LET'S FREAK ABOUT ABOUT CUT CONTENT! THE GAME IS RUINED!

I see if they put more slots, it being on the bottom next to the ones beside random and the other slot (CAS?). since it wouldn't really obscure much of the character model as opposed to putting them on the other rows. Would make sense if they hadn't actually put the dlc slots in already. Granted Okubo did say after Azwel, that there were "not that many left" sooooo I'm assuming 2-4 more characters but who knows. They honestly just might reveal who's in the season pass as TGS like how Tekken did it with EVO.

You know... one thing we’ve all been doing is taking Okubo’s translated words as Gospel. I mean for all we know he could have been trolling us. Inb4 10 more characters after Raphael.

Azwel and Geralt won't have a big amount of alternate weapons for sure. Probably only one or two. So it's not really all that special.
There is even a possibility that they would have only one, while customs using Infero's style (aka mimics) would be able to choose from 3 sets - SE, SC and Edge Master.
Or something else, like Seig unlike others having both SC and SE versions of his weapon (making his weapon count 8 instead of standart 7) and Geralt (or Azwel) having 1p and 2p, while another one of those two only one fixed weapon.
There is so much possibilities for ultra-simple realistic explanations, yet you choose to make up weird theories about "bonus characters" and what not.

Also alternate version of final roster layout:
Character select screen v9.jpg
Inferno in Hīrōsaido??
tumblr_ohoe4nV6571t0czjmo1_500.gif

Stupid thought: what if Hwang and Lizzy are bonuses that copy X and Sophie but with more masculine poses? Probably not happening but just putting it out there.

it would actually be great if we could get custom poses for each of the movesets (all X customs will have her cringy peace sign CE otherwise...) though I doubt this will be the case. Prepare for kawaii Hwang and face straddling Lizzie.

Algol better not be in the season pass huh

Following character themes as a guideline for their position on the select screen, he is the only logical choice left for the top left spot. I wonder how people would react to see him surprise revealed on the base roster?

Following character themes as a guideline for their position on the select screen, he is the only logical choice left for the top left spot. I wonder how people would react to see him surprise revealed on the base roster?
I'd boycott the game and run around screaming the sky was falling and how much I hate project soul and how ridiculous they are to bring back the most useless character ever.

Naw, really I'd just mope a little, be disappointed, try to pretend his dumb ass isn't there, and enjoy the rest of the game which appears to be awesome and not even his inclusion (over pretty much any character ever besides a non CaSable guest), could change that.

Back