[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

What's the address to Semi's place again?

Also, who is planning on going to Rob's? I might only be able to attend one or the other. :(

happy birfday jared, fuck you are young

jared also reminded me that i will be getting older this friday, which i forgot about, so i won't be able to make it to semi's place then. i might go tomorrow if i'm not busy.

I'm down for Rob's place this Saturday. I really need practice. Online isn't cutting it, actually it makes me more sloppier.

@Nofacekill3r: you going to rob? I could pick you up since your place is along the way...sorta.

Happy Birthday to CaliJared. Gratz

I'm down for Rob's place this Saturday. I really need practice. Online isn't cutting it, actually it makes me more sloppier.

@Nofacekill3r: you going to rob? I could pick you up since your place is along the way...sorta.

Happy Birthday to CaliJared. Gratz

Yeah I want to go to Robs. I got some $ for gas to compensate u.

Happy Birthday Jared.

104 N Raymond Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831

The address to Semi's shop where I'll be at tonight. Show up when you can.

I want to that Vicious, Salmon, Beefy and Naomi for coming out. Walter and Link get no props since they didn't play. ^_~

I hope you guys had fun. Sorry I wasn't around more often for casuals, but I was on lock down behind the registration table. I may be in LA this weekend, but if not I'm sure I'll see most of you at EVO.

CaliJared... You Fail.
No Face... You Fail.
White Rob... You Fail.

I want to that Vicious, Salmon, Beefy and Naomi for coming out. Walter and Link get no props since they didn't play. ^_~

I hope you guys had fun. Sorry I wasn't around more often for casuals, but I was on lock down behind the registration table. I may be in LA this weekend, but if not I'm sure I'll see most of you at EVO.

CaliJared... You Fail.
No Face... You Fail.
White Rob... You Fail.

Thank YOU for a great event. Since you're going to be in town this weekend, you should come down to that gathering at WhiteRob's house, we can use all the practice we can get.

Thanks everyone. Since I don't have a hangover today I will try to go to Will's place.

And I need to know from you folks who went to Dev. Did the event start/end on time? Those shady individuals known as the Dev AZ Hype Crew claimed that it has always started and ended on time, so I gotta know the truth.

Dr. Dogg... I have never failed, even when I have tried.

I will be at Semi's place tonight. Hoping we have a good turnout.

People that had better show up:

Linc
Vicious
Aris
Jared

:)

By the way, I feel like I hit a brick wall lately in Soul Calibur (probably because I only play online) so any help/critique would be GREATLY appreciated. Gracias.

I will sadly miss today. In fact, I might even end up missing Evo... so sad... if things work out (miraculously) today, I might still go.

Hilde Sucks...

Back