[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

oops yeah, didnt think it'd be that fast :P I guess I don't check the boards often enough ~ check ur pms T_T

looking like no meet up this Friday for me again. Room-mates and their wanting to throw their own get togethers... totally unreasonable.

So yeah I guess people are free to come over to my place this friday provided you are either:

A.) Willing to play on Xbox.

B.) Willing to provide a PS3.

Again, here's my address:

5940 Los Angeles Way
Buena Park, CA 90620

Phone: 714 400 7991

If you are planning on showing up, please post in this thread, send me a pm, or call me in advance.

So yeah I guess people are free to come over to my place this friday provided you are either:

A.) Willing to play on Xbox.

B.) Willing to provide a PS3.

Again, here's my address:

5940 Los Angeles Way
Buena Park, CA 90620

Phone: 714 400 7991

If you are planning on showing up, please post in this thread, send me a pm, or call me in advance.

People can show up around 3pm. Needz PS3s por favor.

Evo is right around the corner and almost every single person in So Cal can't fight Hilde at a respectable level (*cough*Aris*cough*). I'm talking about falling for basic stuff. Even though Linc, Tommy, and I aren't top Hilde players yet, everybody could seriously still learn alot by fighting us, and especially by watching linc play against me and tommy. This guy is seriously the most patient person I have ever seen when fighting Hilde (which is a good thing).

We need to get a session going!

I'm terrible but will win through perseverance.

I am gonna go to Semi's spot after work also. Hope to see you there Jared. If anyone shows up or is in the area come on by.

Anyone gonna show to up Semi's place tomorrow? I'm gonna get some SF4 in, but I really could use the SC4 practice.

GGs to Salmon and Semi tonight.

I am the king of the universe.

I also learned a lot about SF4, so hopefully it shows tomorrow.

Noface, get a license you bum. You live so close to Semi's place, I better see you there next time we say we're going.

I'm gonna try to go on Thursdays because I'm tired of sucking at this game.

Currently playing BlazBlue...

Like a man! Noface get a License! You should be there all the time playing instead of being online. Come on folks lets get solid. Now back to being distracted!
p.s.I will be there thursday as well.

Currently playing BlazBlue...

Like a man! Noface get a License! You should be there all the time playing instead of being online. Come on folks lets get solid. Now back to being distracted!
p.s.I will be there thursday as well.

I hit a roadblock vs. Siegfried.

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO BEAT HIM.

Seriously up close against sword state he just uses 4B+K, 2_8B+K, and pushback attacks to keep me out and force me to play in CL/WP. The problem though is that his damage output is vastly superior to CL/WP states.

Oh and SCH A/ SCH [A] into RSH AA or RSH [A] mixups are sooo gay. HALP!

/frustratedgivingupface >;(

I'm guessing part of it is online but still...I expect Offbeat to place very well at EVO.

He also does very well vs. my Hilde. Not that my Hilde is top level like RTD or anything, but I seriously don't think even RTD will be able to stop OBN. I know you all think he's still the same scrub he was at So Cal regionals, but w/e...

Back