• Same input over and over again

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Strings/Combos that don't let your opponent move

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Using One string/combo many times

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A story... Well I was fighting this B ranked Xiba who only used his long ranged pole jabs (forgot the input) and a slow horizontal swing. I gotten into the habit of stepping back with patroklos against him which is normally a horrible idea, side stepping and then going in for 66B, 66A BE, 11B bt B+K, and 3B. He kept rage quitting every time I fought him because I never took a single bit of damage after the first fight.

There was something I forgotten to mention. This same guy thought I was a chick in GC simply because I had one of my Viola CaS as my profile pic.

There was something I forgotten to mention. This same guy thought I was a chick in GC simply because I had one of my Viola CaS as my profile pic.

Can I have your number now "baby guuurl"? Lol.

People in the GC are probably the funniest thing about this game. I love how random and nonsensical they are, like some guy was role playing as himself sleeping with Pyrhha and saying things like -Gently holds her in his arms- -Slides hand up her leg- And when I saw that I was laughing and face palming so badly, I wanted to say "GET A FICTITIOUS CYBER ROOM DOOD!"

Can I have your number now "baby guuurl"? Lol.

People in the GC are probably the funniest thing about this game. I love how random and nonsensical they are, like some guy was role playing as himself sleeping with Pyrhha and saying things like -Gently holds her in his arms- -Slides hand up her leg- And when I saw that I was laughing and face palming so badly, I wanted to say "GET A FICTITIOUS CYBER ROOM DOOD!"

I remember seeing the same guy. Was it NATSU LOVER XOXO or something of that sort?
I recall telling that user that nobody wanted to see that in the GC, he replied "You're just mad that you can't get a girl". When I told him "Natsu is a fictional character" the only response I got was "muted".

6900%20-1.jpg

Spamming doesn't exist. It's just a word scrubs throw around as an excuse for their losses because they're so fucking ignorant that they can't accept it when they're outplayed.

If you're losing to the same tactic done over and over again, you adapt. Fail to adapt, fail to survive. It's very simple.

If you're losing to the same tactic done over and over again, you adapt. Fail to adapt, fail to survive. It's very simple.
To be fair, some tactics are a little harder to overcome, but for the most part I agree - If you don't adapt to what the other player is doing, you're going to lose. Hence why going for "style points" ends up badly sometimes.

Tigers and Lions just spam that move where they crush your throat. They're OP and Gazelle needs to be buffed.

Gazelle will forever remain a shit tier joke character because every one of its attacks always whiffs, even when it clearly looks like the attack hit the opponent. Lion, Tiger, and Bear: SSS+ tier 4 lyfe bitches.

Gazelle will forever remain a shit tier joke character because every one of its attacks always whiffs, even when it clearly looks like the attack hit the opponent. Lion, Tiger, and Bear: SSS+ tier 4 lyfe bitches.
I nominate Shark for God Tier. He's got super-unblockables and his stun moves let you do so much shit, you can literally tear your opponent's legs off

But it seems that wolves have so much potential... *sigh*. Besides, anyone who uses Cheetahs are such cheaters.

Clearly, Giraffes are the most op. They guy such dumb reach and can poke out of everything with super safety.
Don't even get me started on their grabs.

Same input again and again. However, I think it also counts if you're spamming the same launcher again and again and then using a string once you've caught them. It becomes predictable, sure, but it still detracts from any sort of fight.

Right, let me clarify:

Using the same low-risk attack or launcher again and again. I give credit if the move requires sharp execution, but players who have the ability to pull those sorts of moves off generally aren't the sorts who resort to spam.

Back