[St. Louis, MO] Players!

Hi, folks. I am a long time SC fan but haven't really been playing really in-depth until just recently. I main Amy and Talim.

I live in Columbia, MO currently, and when I'm not at school I am in Washington, MO. Both near enough to St. Lou.

Well its about damn time some new heads started popping up. If you guys hold or a tournament or a hook up, me and a friend of mine will be sure to come and school you guys in the ways of SC4.

PEACE

*sigh* How dissappointing, to think there might've been some decent players in STL, and they all run away at my presence. So long chumps.

PEACE

This topic pretty much dead eh? I'd love to host some games, I have the perfect place for it really, but I also have 3 other roommates and well, we all work different hours. Including weekends, so thats a no go. But I'd be happy to get some games in sometime. I've taken a break for a bit, but I'll be playing more often now. I still have 0 offline experience. I'd love to get my ass kicked offline sometime. Btw, do most of you play on xbox? See a lot of live tags. Never used that controller in a fighter before. bleh.

I'd be willing to host on weekends. Don't have any roommates to worry about and plenty of room. I'm in Lake Saint Louis (about 30 min west of downtown, just off 70).

Well I'd be down for some games. I work monday - friday 12pm - pm, and every other saturday till Noon. This weekends no good most of the time im avail sat or sun.

I've got the standard 9-5 (8-5 actually...), Mon - Fri job, and I'm usually at the gym until 6:30/7PM after work, which is why weekends are best if I were to host.

I'm good with tentatively setting something up for next weekend.

Ive got a cards game to go to on Sunday (the 7th) but Saturday should be cool. I'll let ya know for sure as we get closer to next sat. But for now lets plan on that?

Saturday (June 6th) it is.

Anyone on here in the STL area is welcome to come. Send me a message and I'll get you the address and my cell for when you get lost on the way.

Anyone else down for this? I'm looking forward to getting school'd offline instead of online for a change. Who all do you play with td?

Only my (former) roommate who loved Nightmare. I have a friend out in Omaha who's a SC freak, and damn good too, who I used to play with when he was in Illinois.

Hey you're two up on me. What all chars you use? I can use Yun (somewhat) and then there's a pretty big drop off to NM, Raph, Kilik and Sets

I'm in the same boat character wise. I've tried to learn X, Talim, Mitsu, Cervy, and Yun, but they all feel awkward and I end up reverting back to Kilik. It doesn't help that he's been my main since SC1.

Well then, finally some action. I work until 10pm on Saturdays so I hope these last until the later hours of the night, but I can prolly get a maybe 1 or 2 more people to help get the hook-up flowin. Also what systems are you guys talkin about? I only play on ps3, maybe we can make sure there are both systems available if there are preferences?

PEACE

Yeah I only play on ps3 as well. I suppose if I had to I could give that xbox controller a try.. bleh. Any time is good for me, workin 12 - 9 gets me used to being up late and what not.

I only have a PS3 at my place. If someone wants to play on 360, they better find a way to get one out here.

Looks like I'll def be avail this Saturday. What time do you want to get this thing started? Also send me a pm with info, that way i can get some directions. Also let me know if you want me to bring anything, from the looks of things might just be us huh? Oh well, like I said looking forward for some offline expierence.

Whoever is planning on coming on Saturday, send me a PM and I'll get my address and cell to you.

Back