[St. Louis, MO] Players!

Time frame for everyone? Slips, I know you said it will be late for you (after 10).

Later is fine with me. I actually have a new TV being delivered sometime Saturday (52" Bravia), so if we play later in the night I'll have more time to set up and tweak the settings.

trust me, you'll do fine. At least against me. I have zero offline exp right now. These days I cant even beat anyone online either! Oh well, should be fun at least

Good stuff Saturday night guys. It was nice to meet you all.

We should make this a month or bi-monthly thing and hopefully get some more people to come out.

Yes indeed, GGs to everyone. Obviously I need to work on my Voldo defence. But for being my first time playing offline, I was happy with the result. I'm def down with making this a monthly thing. Keep me posted and like you said maybe next time we can get some more ppl to come.

Voldo was rough, especially considering how rusty I was. The brain was not working fast enough to begin with, then you throw in Voldo's unorthodox style and it was over before it began.

Yes ggs fellas, we should definetly do that again soon, I don't care if its once or twice a month, but the more we all play the better we'll get, so I'm down whenever, good times regardless. I was strugglin at first cause there was a little lag on the tv, couldn't get my jfs, (hardly at all with Raph, I just reverted to mashing to try and get his lol) once I got used to it I was good to go, but seriosuly some of those thing I'm doin with Voldo you might be able to see on reaction in the future, but when there is a slight lag it makes a lot of Voldo's mix-ups unseeable, so if that gets fixed you'll prolly find yourself doin pretty good. I might be able to get 1 or 2 more people to come out for next time.

Sorry I haven't been here is a shit long of time people. Stuff has been going on.

But, since I've been gone, I see that people have actually played some games. I'm interested in playing as well.

I'm out of town at the end of this month into early July (28th - 4th). If you guys can wait until the second weekend in July I can host again.

Slips, there was a little lag on my TV. It should be better (if not gone completely) now as I found a setting on the TV the day after. As I said, the delivery guys literally dropped the TV and the stand off that afternoon.

td, sounds good, your place is prime man, I like that you value entertainment over stye with the couch in front of the fireplace to conserve a better view of the awesome tv. :)

I'm down whenever fellas, set a date and I'll be there.

PEACE

As long as there is no lag on the tv this time around, I'll be more than confident enough for money matches.

Back