Start a vicious rumour about the poster above you.

Start a vicious rumour about the poster above

^ thinks 'Gary' is a cat so he can technically say he sticks his dick in a pussy.

Has a baby dick so whenever he takes a piss he pees on his balls

^Knows about badass99 cause he grew up as Michael's "bath buddy" on Neverland Ranch

This is funny alone... but your username makes this insult even more funnier XD.

Juece's previous job was working as a joke writer for the comedian Sinbad.

^ Has never "instigated" anything in real life, he's just a forum troll. For what it's worth though... he has a sick whip.

wm-High%20Spoiler.jpg

^Got deported to Korea for selling drugs....And is still selling drugs. =P

^ Sleeps with a jar containing the preserved testicle of Christopher Hewett. Named it, "Mr. Chestnut"

^ Has never "instigated" anything in real life, he's just a forum troll. For what it's worth though... he has a sick whip.

wm-High%20Spoiler.jpg

Psylocide is an expert in whips and bondage gear, just ask his former ex:

Hard_Gay.jpg

That dude in the white shirt is Psylocide ^^.

Marginal once got his boot stuck in a wild overweight boar in Hollywood... that boar was Rosie O'Donnell and he now has a wooden pole as a leg, since Rosie dismembered him and devoured it right on the spot.

:(2): Start a vicious rumour about the poster below

:sc1yos1::sc1yos1:The next poster sleeps with a monkey.:sc1yos1::sc1yos1:

ey... i gotta eat somehow right dream? I'm sayin.. i'm hungry and got a mouth to feed... ain't got time for the bullshit.

anywho...

broken english is that random guy who walks into women's clothing store demanding to return some used crotch blood stained clothes for his girlfriend. I know because i was an assistant manager at LVL X at the time and he tried to pull that shit on me. I wasn't havin none of it. mm hmm.. i remember that dude. tryin to pull that nasty shit..

Y-Disciple is actually called Why Diss My Idol? but he decided Y-Disciple is better on the internet.

Back