Street Fighter 4!

I heard her hooligan roll isn't that great in this version, it does seem kind of slow too. Even though it uses the old notation, commands in sf4 are supposedly easy to do, so it really shouldn't be a problem comboing into it. I'm not worried anyway, I'm the cammy DESTROYER in HD Remix, most people play her pretty bad.

I'm nervous about this game.

When I played street fighter games it was a LONG time ago, I was young and remember nothing about them. SC4 is the first fighting game I've taken the time to get anywhere in.

It's going to be like that for alot of people who either haven't played a fighter in a long time or haven't played Street Fighter in a long time.

The people that I grew up playing Street Fighter are going to suck so badly that I am going to take them to town for a while because of that and plus the fact that they are going to just going to play SF4 casually where as I will be putting in the work to try and get better. But it's great to see the masses getting back into fighting games.

All I remember from Street fighter is Ken (who I always used) Cammy a Sumo Wrestler and some ugly guy named Sagat (which I only recently discovered wasn't pronounced the same as "Saget")

yea i think ill have to get this , i aint played sf since the snes so ill likely get severely murdered for a while , but looks like good fun. wonder if they still got people abusing themselves in the background lol

Dan looks like good times.

Taunt cancel to Ultra. LOL

AKUMA, WHYFOR MUST I GO THROUGH HELL TO UNLOCK YOU! >:(

Because people love them (And I love to laugh at them)...the tear list for SF4 as posted in the Prima book.

S Sagat
A Zangief
A Ryu
A Fei Long
A Balrog
A M. Bison
A Blanka
B Rufus
B Akuma
B Seth
B Chun-Li
B Gouken
B Rose
B Ken
B Sakura
C El Fuerte
C Gen
C Abel
C Dhalsim
C Guile
C C. Viper
D Cammy
D E. Honda
D Vega
F Dan

Because people love them (And I love to laugh at them)...the tear list for SF4 as posted in the Prima book.

S Sagat
A Zangief
A Ryu
A Fei Long
A Balrog
A M. Bison
A Blanka
B Rufus
B Akuma
B Seth
B Chun-Li
B Gouken
B Rose
B Ken
B Sakura
C El Fuerte
C Gen
C Abel
C Dhalsim
C Guile
C C. Viper
D Cammy
D E. Honda
D Vega
F Dan

Lol!!!!!!! rlly Prima FeiLong that high and C.Viper that low.

Why is it the Japanese version shows Balrog as M.Bison?

Case in point:

M.Bison = Pun on Mike Tyson.

Hence him being black, bulky, and a boxer.

It was only changed in the US to prevent any stupid possible lawsuits or something dumb like that.

US Vega = JPN Balrog
US M.Bison = JPN Vega
US Balrog = JPN M.Bison

Back