Super High-Level In Your Face TIERLIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late 2 da partay but, seriously, I can't find any tierlist (das not a wurd lol) thread that I can post in and I never got to share my opinion. If possible, I want this to be a discussion because I want to talk about everyone's perspective and actually like to hear this stuff (so, if we can, no close, please). I mean, I know people get angry for whatever reason but that's just another spice of life, right?

I'd like it if, rather than posting you guyseses own that you criticize mine. Now, I understand that might not always be the case but I'd at least like for the topic to start off that way so that I can give a chance to give some reasoning. But, please, be direct in your criticism and questioning; it's much harder to answer the question, "Why is *X* here?" as opposed to answering, "Why is *X* here and not here?" or "Why is *X" here instead of *Y*?"

Well, without further delay, my own personal tierlist! =o

A:

Cervantes
Alpha Patroklos
Mitsurugi
Algol
Tira
Viola

A-: Pyrrha

B+: Patroklos
Natsu
Yoshimitsu

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.

C: Raphael
Leixia

D: Dampierre

I also want to make a spreadsheet to see how much what I think matches up with what I think (know what I mean)? So, if someone can help me understand...how to actually make a spreadsheet, it'd be much appreciated!

They're talking about how is Siegfried place higher than Omega when she basically destroys him. Idk something like that.

A character's matchup with another character doesn't make them higher in a tierlist. In other words, if Raph were to beat Mits in the matchup, he would still not be placed higher.

how the hell do you put Maxi Between Aeon and ZWEI?!!!!
surely you are trolling....

I don't get it. They're both B tier with Aeon being right above Maxi. I don't follow your logic.

Also...all are welcome to show up to a tournament and show me I don't have a clue what I'm talking. Or even dispute it in an intelligent way here.

those likes for what alpha is saying.....they prove "things"

it's an ambiguous term....i side with the obvious side.

Z.W.E.I. is in B tier....I don't follow your logic.

I see potential in ZWEI. Except for a couple of exceptional online-only players (who don't count really count because they're only online), most of the ZWEI players have been subpar (it should say a lot when I can beat them with their own character without having the depth a knowledge they have of the character...so imagine if I knew how to actually play him), which is why I said I would not put him higher.

Regardless, ZWEI has A-rank damage despite his safety issues and is best played at far range (where he cannot be punished) or close range (where he has all of his options). His safety become an afterthought because of his damage.

I see potential in ZWEI. Except for a couple of exceptional online-only players (who don't count really count because they're only online), most of the ZWEI players have been subpar (it should say a lot when I can beat them with their own character without having the depth a knowledge they have of the character...so imagine if I knew how to actually play him), which is why I said I would not put him higher.

Regardless, ZWEI has A-rank damage despite his safety issues and is best played at far range (where he cannot be punished) or close range (where he has all of his options). His safety become an afterthought because of his damage.
just........just stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

1 Viewers
TheLazyD
TheLazyD
DOES YOUR SOUL STILL BALIBUR?

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan