Super High-Level In Your Face TIERLIST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late 2 da partay but, seriously, I can't find any tierlist (das not a wurd lol) thread that I can post in and I never got to share my opinion. If possible, I want this to be a discussion because I want to talk about everyone's perspective and actually like to hear this stuff (so, if we can, no close, please). I mean, I know people get angry for whatever reason but that's just another spice of life, right?

I'd like it if, rather than posting you guyseses own that you criticize mine. Now, I understand that might not always be the case but I'd at least like for the topic to start off that way so that I can give a chance to give some reasoning. But, please, be direct in your criticism and questioning; it's much harder to answer the question, "Why is *X* here?" as opposed to answering, "Why is *X* here and not here?" or "Why is *X" here instead of *Y*?"

Well, without further delay, my own personal tierlist! =o

A:

Cervantes
Alpha Patroklos
Mitsurugi
Algol
Tira
Viola

A-: Pyrrha

B+: Patroklos
Natsu
Yoshimitsu

B: Nightmare
Siegfried
Pyrrha Omega
Hilde
Voldo
Ezio
Xiba
Astaroth
Ivy
Aeon
Maxi
Z.W.E.I.

C: Raphael
Leixia

D: Dampierre

I also want to make a spreadsheet to see how much what I think matches up with what I think (know what I mean)? So, if someone can help me understand...how to actually make a spreadsheet, it'd be much appreciated!

Lol. Not to start dickswinging, but...I'm regarded by a lot of the best players in the world to be the best player in the United States using who they think is the best character in the game right now - who are you supposed to be? Come to NEC and then you can tell me how bad my opinion is after you kick my ass in the game.
sallllllllllllllllllllllllllt LOL

6170511_orig.gif

But Algol is trash and that wasn't an explanation
Okay really, I'm not trying to start shit. Let's get things right here. Please explain in detail why you think Algol is trash. Then LP can come back and tell you his opinion. Then people can decide who they agree with, what they disagree with, and/or go and test it out for themselves and see what's what. Hell who knows you may tell LP something he hasn't thought of and he'll go check it out (he will) and be like, you know what the guy was right (in his over the top Fraggle Rock voice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live streams

74 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights Ep.19 - eepy
6 Viewers
VitaminDCosplay
VitaminDCosplay
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WEEBS TOURNAMENT!!!
2 Viewers