T6BR tier list

Yeah, Bryan's hardcore esp with taunt.

I'll probably second Alisa. Chainsaws, rockets, and jet packs are too much for me to resist.

Hwoarang and king for me... i'll be pimpin miguel and armor king as my 3rd fourth and baek as my fifth

Well, just so you know, one of the Tekken Crash teams (Pa-Juk-Ji-Se) had a top Xiaoyu user, and it was he that beat the Lars user on the team Anyong Friends (the same Lars user that beat Soyongdori's D.Jin and Help Me's Lee, one after the other - flatly speaking, he wasn't a scrub.)

I never thought Xiayou was bad in tekken 6.

i´m looking forward to T6! i´ll be playing Yoshi, Paul and Lars.
SRF, i hope we can continue to have exciting matches in Tekken as well! :)

Uhh... ok, I'm confused, but it's ok. Just pick up the game come Oct so we can all play one another. :sc2nm1:

Lol I just said that Zafina looked really bad from an observer's view. I have always used Xiayou so Zafina'a tier rating meant nothing to me. However now after all this I am getting an urge to actually want to use Zafina after Xiayou and Alisa.

Update:

Versuscity has revealed Arcadia’s Top 10 listing for the month of October… And TEKKEN 6: Bloodline Rebellion has once again taken top spot! Check out the full listing after following the link below.

Video Games
1. Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam VS Gundam NEXT
3. Blazblue
4. Melty Blood: Actress Again
5. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
6. Street Fighter IV (+1)
7. Sugoi! Arcana Heart 2: Tenkousei Akane to Nazuna (-1)
8. Virtua Fighter 5R
9. Daemonbride (NEW)
10. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Cockpit Games
1. Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
2. Mahjong Fight Club 7
3. Sega Network Taisen Mahjong MJ4
4. beatmania IIDX 16 EMPRESS
5. pop’n music17 THE MOVIE
6. Sengokushi Taisen 3 (NEW)
7. DrumManiaV5 Rock to Infinity
8. Quiz Magic Academy 6 (+1)
9. WORLD CLUB Champion Football Intercontinental Club 2007 – 2008 (-1)
10. Baseball Heroes 2008 (-4)

nice. Btw is any1 else sad that Koreantakkenvideos has reached 1000 and stopped posting new vids for now? I used to love watching tekken gosu daily. Anyway what other channels are their to watch? I dnt really bother with jinandkazama and h8 the quality of geesendu. Other1s dont really update that often. A good channel is rupimira but he dsnt update that often.

Cowboy can yu post sum more of them tekken crash vids? They were fun to watch i watched all 3.

I don't have all of them tbh. There's a thread on TZ about them, and they're pulling them from different sources (nicovideo, etc.).

Nicovideo has the best quality IMHO.

I don't have all of them tbh. There's a thread on TZ about them, and they're pulling them from different sources (nicovideo, etc.).

Nicovideo has the best quality IMHO.

i made an acc on nicovideo then when i tried to watch a vid i just got a vid with a black background that lasted for like 40 seconds with sum words scrolling about, sum music and sum1 talking i cudnt watch anything.

yah. I wish it wud come im sooner im so hyyyypeeedddddddd............. :(

1 month seems like so long but now that schools on hopefully it shud fly by.

So is BR what we are getting on the console or are we getting something different? Arent there a few new characters that arent on teh BR version?

Also Ive been away from competitive tekken since basically Tag and a lot of the new terminology is throwing me.

What is B! or i think bound position. This seems like the main position people are kept in when adding on to juggles. Is it possible to tech out of bound position?

Back