Taki Vids

I hope you know that PO K is shakable, and rather easily. Even more so offline.

I don't wanna discourage you and i saw that you used it not that much in the matches although that combo vid was PO K all over the place.

When i got a bit into the game i started to make up ridiculously long stun "combos" until i found that half of the moves in it were easily shakable (CH 6A, 44K and the like)
And one time my PO K got even shaked out of and the follow up move got JIed! ONLINE! Not really a combo...

Now i only use it because it has Advantage on block even and in any case for mix up. But always using a high or mid as follow up won't get you far with good and/or experienced players. Especially not with PO K as part (or rather ending) of a longer combo since it is expected.

Oh yea I know it now, but back around the time I did the video not many people shook out of stun online. I still use the combo as a mind game though, and mix a grab,vertical, or some other sort of mindgame after the kick (I'm not too familiar with SC lingo). I noticed also online that an unblockable still works after the combo seeing as when people shake the stun their usually blocking, I dunno how it is offline though cause I can't play too many peeps. I plan on making a Kaze no Yaiba 2 where I'm playing more experienced players. I will also try to post more updated matches too. They will be online though seeing as that's the only way I can play anyone without having to drive 4 hours away.

Flesh, 44K is VERY hard to shake out quick enough.

You have to shake early to get out of something that's i15 and even harder to get out of i14 and impossible to get out of i10

What i meant was that in my "combos" earlier i followed a 44K with 6A (to further stun) and other easily shakeable stuff...
All the stuns are useful of course but especially in long stun strings people start shaking anyway.

6A can be shaken out of after 44K fairly easily, but you should try shaking out of 1BA after 44K, or 3KK, or god forbid AB.

The stun is shakable, but shakable doesn't always mean that they can do it in time... EVER

I know i even think after 44K, 3KK/2A and anything faster is nearly impossible to shake. This includes 22_88KA which is very cool.
I wish 44K was easier to land...

But like i said it is very important what you do after the stun.

I know i even think after 44K, 3KK/2A and anything faster is nearly impossible to shake. This includes 22_88KA which is very cool.
I wish 44K was easier to land...

But like i said it is very important what you do after the stun.

I think I posted in the original Taki study that CH 22K WR BKB is a tech trap against all. Though there are some situations where they end up teching to the side and getting out, but it's not consistent.

The problem with it is the timing in getting the 22K buffer during the recovery of 44k.

I actually can shake out and block 3KK in time, but it's hard and you have to basically start shaking before the 44K hits you.

As for what I like... I like A6 after 44K hits. This leaves you with multiple options:
9G for BT mixups
A+B for tech trap into ninja cannon
FC 1A+B for a different tech trap with 4A+B,B
Or WR B for guaranteed damage

Stun Hit A6 rocks!
If it hits...
Stun Hit A:6 is also cool and more likely to hit but the Tech Trap options are a bit worse i fear although i don't know exactly.
You have to at least use a different timing for the ninja cannon and it's easier techable i think.

6A can be shaken out of after 44K fairly easily, but you should try shaking out of 1BA after 44K, or 3KK, or god forbid AB.

The stun is shakable, but shakable doesn't always mean that they can do it in time... EVER

Ok this is a different language to me lol. 44K, 3KK, what does it all mean? I'm not familiar with the Soul Cali lingo, is there a thread that breaks all this down so I don't feel so stupid?

aye you guys know that if your near a wall and you bomb 22A 88A can wall splat if you delay a little bit leaving you backturned for a BT A+B or facing them for a WS K itno some more shit

I didn't. Thanks i'll try it out.
The didn't splat most of the time, am i doing something wrong?

great matches.

i liked the attack cancels like B~G you used against mitsu, they were very effective, especially against his GI attempts.

the use of 66K against Talim's string where she spins and ends up backwards was interesting.

and against the siegfried i really liked when you PO B (blocked), 22A, WRS,BT 2K, 6K, iFC 1A+B, 44K~PO, PO B+K. great sequence, i'll have to try it out.

Back