Talim game play

@0:40 and @5:54 Soul charge looks to have plenty of potential for Talim.

@4:12 Look like they nerf the CE a bit?

And yeah, the damage of wind canon!

Speaking of CE, @1:04, Talim hit Ivy 3x before entering her usual CE animation. Eclair already told us that her CE actually hit 3 times, but this is the 1st we're seeing.

It seems to do a pretty decent amount of damage if we're factoring in those initial three hits. I wonder what the prerequisite for that is.

It seems to do a pretty decent amount of damage if we're factoring in those initial three hits. I wonder what the prerequisite for that is.
Not really if you consider in all of that damages collected as one and look at the other supers other characters have

Nah, I think it's fine for what it is though I think she needs to regain more HP than that to compensate.
Actually the HP is not even worth it it's literally one low of Health so you're one low kick away from the damage that you receive I would rather have the damage or meter for the super now what would be nice is if you landed the super and they give you a one third back to your meter bar which would be amazing for this character

I mean really watch that video he did one low kick and the hell she got was gone

Actually the HP is not even worth it it's literally one low of Health so you're one low kick away from the damage that you receive I would rather have the damage or meter for the super now what would be nice is if you landed the super and they give you a one third back to your meter bar which would be amazing for this character

I mean really watch that video he did one low kick and the hell she got was gone
Well the health thing is just a bonus. It's not a factor in why you should use the CE, but it will factor into a life lead switch. That amount of health could be the difference in evening up the life bars, or giving you a life lead. Which can change the pace and strategy of the round.

Hell, it could bail you out for timer scams, too, lol.

Well the health thing is just a bonus. It's not a factor in why you should use the CE, but it will factor into a life lead switch. That amount of health could be the difference in evening up the life bars, or giving you a life lead. Which can change the pace and strategy of the round.

Hell, it could bail you out for timer scams, too, lol.
okay I understand some of what you saying but I'm looking at the overall potential of the character again I'm talking the overall potential of the character imagine if instead of the health you got two quarters back on to your soul charge bar that would be a better use then literally a 2K worth of life and 9 times out of 10. 2K worth of life is not going to save you if you're facing a skilled appointment

Or just give us the damage output equal to the rest of the roster

PS. does anyone know if you can Combo her Ce

okay I understand some of what you saying but I'm looking at the overall potential of the character again I'm talking the overall potential of the character imagine if instead of the health you got two quarters back on to your soul charge bar that would be a better use then literally a 2K worth of life and 9 times out of 10. 2K worth of life is not going to save you if you're facing a skilled appointment

Or just give us the damage output equal to the rest of the roster

PS. does anyone know if you can Combo her Ce
Her damage seems to be the same as everyone else's though. About a third of your life bar.
There's special CEs like Kilik and Azwel that do more, but I'm not seeing where it would need to be buffed damage wise.

You can combo into it after 236B according to the move list

Her damage seems to be the same as everyone else's though. About a third of your life bar.
There's special CEs like Kilik and Azwel that do more, but I'm not seeing where it would need to be buffed damage wise.

You can combo into it after 236B according to the move list
No I've already went over and seeing everybody CE Harvest is the weakest on the list.

I mean you can check for yourself her damage is the lowest CE

But I do like that her reversal Edge can be cancelled and you can use that the fake out people

But as I said I would rather they give her meter instead of Health which would be better for the character imagine to you a super and get meter but it's just a small amount so it's not something huge

Well she seems more like a soul charge character regardless. Seems like her CE will be for big wiff punishes for guaranteed damage, and rare instances where the health return will help you win the round, whether that be in the case of time out or what.

There's a lot that makes me happy with her stances, and her 33A (I don't know the input for it now, but her twirl that's always been one of her best moves) still seems pretty decent, I know Zero was worried about it.

I like how you can opt not to transition into another stance after 4B+K, makes the stance 10x better alone, how it seems like all of her stances can go into eachother without restriction.

Her new low, she jabs their foot and twirls her tonfa, looks pretty hard to see which is nice, and her new launcher seems to be pretty useful.

Her damage seems ok, that air canon does crazy damage but idk if that's just on CH.

I can't wait to mess around with her. super excited

Well she seems more like a soul charge character regardless. Seems like her CE will be for big wiff punishes for guaranteed damage, and rare instances where the health return will help you win the round, whether that be in the case of time out or what.

There's a lot that makes me happy with her stances, and her 33A (I don't know the input for it now, but her twirl that's always been one of her best moves) still seems pretty decent, I know Zero was worried about it.

I like how you can opt not to transition into another stance after 4B+K, makes the stance 10x better alone, how it seems like all of her stances can go into eachother without restriction.

Her new low, she jabs their foot and twirls her tonfa, looks pretty hard to see which is nice, and her new launcher seems to be pretty useful.

Her damage seems ok, that air canon does crazy damage but idk if that's just on CH.

I can't wait to mess around with her. super excited
It's weird the health she gets back from her super is the same amount of damage she would need to do to have an effective super so why not just give me the full damage I don't need the health . I would rather my opponent be dead and I win the match straight out then me survive and I mean survive because of a timeout I would rather I get my full damage. Or she gets meter back after her super that's what I'm arguing because the character is good so far her meter attacks are great but it takes a long time for her to get to her meter so I think she use her super I get some of that meter back which would be a special tool for her to keep pressure on

Last edited:
Back