Talim Q&A / General Discussion

Guys, I'm normally not one to tell someone how to play, but... please don't do AA6BA into anything after WC B:B... ever....

AAB is iffy because it can be air controlled out. I use 1B for extra damage and gives and untechable knockdown. Untechable knockdown = free AS mixup. Or you can just use 44B after WC B:B for block trap. 11KA/throw for mixup
i knew the AA6BA was risky, but i rarely (if ever) plan to use it. i prefer to dance on the razor's edge with Talim, so it'd be something i'd use only against newbies. the 1B was good though, gave it a few tries last night and it went great.

Guys, I'm normally not one to tell someone how to play, but... please don't do AA6BA into anything after WC B:B... ever....

AAB is iffy because it can be air controlled out. I use 1B for extra damage and gives and untechable knockdown. Untechable knockdown = free AS mixup. Or you can just use 44B after WC B:B for block trap. 11KA/throw for mixup
Hey I gave that warning in my post XD

I guess if the opponenet is standing and :A::A: hits then the :B: is guaranteed (cause they used to say you can hit confirm it) but I guess if your opponenet is in the air then it isn't guaranteed.

Zero- heard you bought out some Talim action at Summer Jam V.

How'd it go?

Sorry I worked and had to help at a summer festival over here so didn't get to catch any of the Talim action (hope to see on YouTube once it's up).

I guess if the opponenet is standing and :A::A: hits then the :B: is guaranteed (cause they used to say you can hit confirm it) but I guess if your opponenet is in the air then it isn't guaranteed.
no like zero said, they can air control backwards. i thought it was guaranteed too, but one of my friends (r3ality star) keeps air controlling out of the last hit...always.

Ya, by standin I meant standin on the ground.
Guess no one tries ACin it here, then there's the prob of me even gettin it out right in the first place, haha.

For those wondering, I did pretty lame in Summer Jam for this game. There may be a few vids of me up, but I went 0-2 in the tournament so there won't be too much to see this time around.

I don't think it's a slump (Zero don't slump!).
There are timez when IT works and there are timez when IT don't.
Can't be helped, you just gotta keep up the prac, come back stronger and don't give up.

If you have a reason while not to give up nothing is impossible

Although this phrase is already very used

Well many have given up w/Talim.

It's easier to pick another chara and give it a go.
More difficult to pick Talim again and try even more.

Well many have given up w/Talim.

It's easier to pick another chara and give it a go.
More difficult to pick Talim again and try even more.
i'll never give up on talim! i'm not as dedicated as you though, can't play just one character and ONLY that character, so i pick up characters i don't see very often online anymore like Voldo or Raphael.

CappuccinoJak- It's cool. Don't have to be stubborn like me, haha.
As far as I know I am the only 8 years and runnin Talim only playa (and I probably have the most losses and am the oldest as well, haha).

And you must have the moves- you have high scores on Dance Central so I guess you know how to Boogie!

Back