TEACH ME THREAD!

TwistedAsura

The Wanderer
soul_calibur_v___edge_master_by_soulfenrir-d53d2u4.jpg

Welcome to the Teach Me Thread!​
This thread is dedicated to having a list of players that would be willing to help you learn your character or even the basics if needed! We hope that this thread can grow and become useful over time and that people will use this list as a resource to improve.

Now remember while these players are willing to help they have lives as well. They might be busy at the time you try to contact them so do not get discouraged just try back later. It is asked that so you dont fill up the persons friend list you just send them a message instead of adding them.

If you have decided you would like help from someone and are going to send them a message add something about the teach me thread somewhere in the beginning or in the subject. For example, "Hey I saw you on the teach me thread. I would like some help learning Yoshimitsu Combos. Is there any time you are free?" Please include if you have a mic or not in your message.

And remember this list is new...If you would like to help and become a mentor contact me through private messages on the site(Not XBL please). We are always looking for more.

CURRENT LIST:

GENERAL SKILL-
  • ZOMBIEBEAR666-Moose Barrage(360)- I'm on anywhere from 3am to 5pm EST
Aeon-
  • Goofy-Goofy Grazel(360)
aPat
  • Syn_Sc-Syn_Kazama(PS3)-Synraii(360)- 15-18:00, 22-03:00 GMT, All day on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Algol
  • ZOMBIEBEAR666-Moose Barrage(360)- Contact me, we'll set a time up since I'm on randomly.
Astaroth

Cervantes-
Dampierre

Devil jin
  • DonutMan-Donutman012(360)- Mondays through Friday 3:50 PM-10:30 PM EST. all day most weekends
Ezio
  • Juez- Available to answer questions only. Private message through the site.
Hilde

Ivy-
  • bushindu-Bushindui(360)-Bushindu(PSN)-Flexible GMT
Leixia-
  • Seditious-SpaghettiViking(360)(PS3)-Mic for xbox but not for PS3
Maxi-
  • HRD- HotRodDave619(PSN), X HotRodDave x(XBL) Monday - Friday After 7pm PST
  • Syn_Sc-Syn_Kazama(PS3)-Synraii(360)- 15-18:00, 22-03:00 GMT, All day on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Mitsurugi
Natsu-
Nightmare-
  • Goofy-Goofy Grazel(360)
Patroklos
Pyrrha-
Omega pyrrha-
  • Seditious-SpaghettiViking(360)(PS3)-Mic for xbox but not for PS3
Raphael
Siegfried-
Tira
Viola
Voldo
Xiba-
Yoshi-(Temporarily)
  • Defiance-K-Defiance-K(PS3)-
  • KokoYoshi-RippCord 007(Temp Tag360)-Pocky Yoshi(Currently Silver360)
Zwei-
If you have ANY questions or concerns with this thread please feel free to post below or private message me. I am on every day and willing to help.

And while we do want you to post below we WILL BE WATCHING for any troublemakers. You start trouble below and there will be consequences. Keep it on topic and relevant please :)

elysium2.jpg

Last edited:
Character: Siegfried
Role: Mentor
Available: 10am 12pm Central Time
Plataform: PS3
PSN: AzazelSC

I wanted Sieg :( : okay:
We are willing to have more than one mentor :) We understand multiple people would some times so we can put multiple down. This allows for more open teaching times. We are thinking no more than 3 at a time though.

Character: Raphael
Available: Variable - just message me
Platform: PS3
PSN: Kestryel

Character: All of them (seriously)
Role: Student
Available: Grave yard Sun-Wed/Anytime Thurs.-Sat
Platform: PS3
PSN: GreatOne1939

Seriously, I'm getting so emo about this game. I literally have to fight from quitting every night. I don't see how I can possibly be this bad after playing for so long but I am. I am a good student. I listen, but I need things to be pounded into my head for them to take so please be patient with me. HIT ME UP PLEASE.

Character: Nightmare(Algol, Pyrrha, Pat, Cervy, Rugi, Sieg, and Aeon to a lesser extent)
Available: Flexible mostly, just send me a message.
Platform: 360
XBL: Goofy Grazel

As for the student side, I'd like to finally learn how to formally play(and play against) Maxi, Ivy, Xiba, Lexia, and Tira.

Character: Nightmare(Pyrrha, Pat, Cervy, Rugi, Sieg, and Aeon to a lesser extent)
Available: Flexible mostly, just send me a message.
Platform: 360
XBL: Goofy Grazel

As for the student side, I'd like to finally learn how to formally play(and play against) Maxi, Ivy, Xiba, Lexia, and Tira.
I put you in for Rugi and Pat :)

I put you in for Rugi and Pat :)

I appreciate it but I'm much more comfortable with Nightmare and Aeon. Rugi and Pat are, in my opinion, very straight-forward and have a much thinner barrier to high-level play. I'm sure whatever I'd be able to confer with Rugi and Pat is equivalent to what any other decent player would be able to as well. That's just my two cents though.

I appreciate it but I'm much more comfortable with Nightmare and Aeon. Rugi and Pat are, in my opinion, very straight-forward and have a much thinner barrier to high-level play. I'm sure whatever I'd be able to confer with Rugi and Pat is equivalent to what any other decent player would be able to as well. That's just my two cents though.
Ok I can put you down for Aeon and Nightmare instead :)

I'll teach Alpha.
PSN and Xbl, I have both. GMT

I can also teach Maxi to europeans if there's no other takers?

All day Wednesdays and Fridays,
15:00 - 18:00 and 22:00 to about 03:00 any other day. (GMT)

Though I'll most likely be on Tag2 or Blazblue so you'll need to message me onto SCV, lol.

Character: Siegfried
Available Time/TimeZone: 9A.M. - 6P.M. ~ 9P.M. - Whenever I go to bed. U.S. Central.
Plataform: Xbox 360
Console User Name: SoloT4

If you want to be listed as a mentor here is the template to fill out. Please fill required information:
Character:
Available Time/TimeZone:
Plataform:
Console User Name:

Back