TEACH ME THREAD!

Character(s): Algol
(I can sub in for anyone on any character if need be)
Role: Mentor
Available Time/TimeZone: 2pm to 2am if nothing comes up. US Eastern Time.
Plataform: XBL
Console User Name: Moose Barrage

Character(s): Algol
(I can sub in for anyone on any character if need be)
Available Time/TimeZone: 2pm to 2am if nothing comes up. US Eastern Time.
Plataform: XBL
Console User Name: Moose Barrage
You are in and thanks for helping!

Character: omega
Role: Student
Available: everyday from 4pm-9pm weekends 12pm-11pm/london time zone
Platform: Xbox
Xbl: NsG FallenAngel

Character: Viola, Ivy, Tira
Available Time/TimeZone: Flexible GMT
Plataform: Xbox 360, PS
Console User Name: XBL -bushindui PSN- bushindu
Your in thanks for helping :). May I ask which one is your least proficient of the three? Just in case we want to put someone else in the list for a certain one.

Character: omega
Role: Student
Available: everyday from 4pm-9pm weekends 12pm-11pm/london time zone
Platform: Xbox
Xbl: NsG FallenAngel
We do not have someone yet for Omega but as soon as we do I will inform you :D

Your in thanks for helping :). May I ask which one is your least proficient of the three? Just in case we want to put someone else in the list for a certain one.

We do not have someone yet for Omega but as soon as we do I will inform you :D
Sure it's Tira

Two quick questions:
1) If the character I'm trying to main isn't on here, is this a place where I could ask for help just getting better in general?
2) How much should I know about a character before I request help from a mentor?

Also sorry if these questions have already been asked. =P

Two quick questions:
1) If the character I'm trying to main isn't on here, is this a place where I could ask for help just getting better in general?
2) How much should I know about a character before I request help from a mentor?

Also sorry if these questions have already been asked. =P
Yes you can ask someone to just be a mentor on general skills I am sure one or two would be willing to help.
Just make sure you know the basic attacks and properties of the character :)

Reactions: SI9
Yes you can ask someone to just be a mentor on general skills I am sure one or two would be willing to help.
Just make sure you know the basic attacks and properties of the character :)

I would happily volunteer for being the "general skills" guy as well.
Gets lonely waiting for someone to want to learn Algol... Time update, I'm on anywhere from 3am to 5pm now.

Reactions: SI9
Gets lonely waiting for someone to want to learn Algol... Time update, I'm on anywhere from 3am to 5pm now.
Went ahead and made a general skill section and put you in it. Thanks for volunteering. Also updated your time :)

It would be awesome to run matches with you for a "general skills" thing if you're up for it, I have a mic and I'm in Cali so I'm not sure what the connection would be like, but hopefully it could work out.

Been opening up a "General Skills Tutor" room from 8:30am to 10:30am. Trying to make it a regular thing.
For all of those looking for general help with the game's mechanics and figuring things out please drop by.
For anyone requesting 1 on 1 help, I'll set time aside and aid you asap, but don't hesitate to join in if you can.

Character: Tira
Available Time/TimeZone: Flexible MST...usually evenings, but just message me on here or PSN to see if I'm available.
Platform: PS3
Console User Name: PSN - Wid0maker01
One thing is I don't have a mic atm, so I don't know how big of an issue that will be.​

hope this what you do for some help. I need help on more viola combos as well i know viola basics so we don't need to go that far back. like i said im a bit new to this site still so if i did something wrong sorry :(

hope this what you do for some help. I need help on more viola combos as well i know viola basics so we don't need to go that far back. like i said im a bit new to this site still so if i did something wrong sorry :(
You are fine don't worry lol. On the first page there should be a link to some Viola players that are willing to help you.

o
You are fine don't worry lol. On the first page there should be a link to some Viola players that are willing to help you.

okay thank you i know the basic i just need more help on more combo learning :) Im like a average viola player right now and i need more trip up attacks and etc. I want to be more effcient in my viola playing ^_^

Back