Team Crooked Jester October Soulcalibur IV Monthly

yo jaxel, do you have linux on any of your ps3's? Cause I found a file you can install to let you use a wired 360 pad on ps3's and was wondering if you would have an issue with that?
That doesnt work DURING games... that only works during Linux.

Yo Jaxel, easier directions:

Take the Garden State Parkway exit 131A Metropark exit. Turn Left on Inman. Turn Left on Amherst.

Much easier than the shit you posted. lol

Take the Garden State Parkway exit 131A Metropark exit. Turn Left on Inman. Turn Left on Amherst.

Thought it was 130A? I dunno it says Metropark, haha. But yeah that lands you right on Wood Ave, and from there it's a straight shot all the way down to Inman.

Okay... if you want to add 5 minutes of traffic in order to save a single step "Turn right onto Wood Ave"... by my guest. Its not like you're going to miss the turn onto Wood, its the first light, and the only light between two gas stations.

jaxel i know you don't want that saber custom stick!!... lemme buy that !!!
stop stealing my women..:(

Paraphrased Conversation...

Nuez: I'm on Wood Ave, I can't find Amherst Ave...
Jaxel: Where on Wood Ave are you?
Nuez: I'm on the corner of Wood and 2ND...
Jaxel: Umm, there are no numbered streets in Edison... What town are you in?
Nuez: I dunno, I used MapQuest...
Jaxel: You're not in Edison, why didn't you follow my directions?

Jaxel (To everyone else in the room): Nuez is a retard, he's on Wood Ave, but he's on a completely different Wood Ave in a completely different town...

I'm goin to a concert with Chuck on Thursday the 9th, but he doesn't have a place for me to crash. He's already got like 5 people crammed in his dorm room for that night as is, haha. Is anyone's place open for me to crash on Thursday night? Don't want to have to make two trips to NJ in the same weekend, it's kind of a hike for me.

I'm goin to a concert with Chuck on Thursday the 9th, but he doesn't have a place for me to crash. He's already got like 5 people crammed in his dorm room for that night as is, haha. Is anyone's place open for me to crash on Thursday night? Don't want to have to make two trips to NJ in the same weekend, it's kind of a hike for me.

If you need, my place is open for you my friend.

Back