Team Crooked Jester October Soulcalibur IV Monthly

I want in on NYC vs DE.

Depends on how many people DE can field, and who from NYC shows up. I think a team of you, Fox, Serge, Maxx and myself would be pretty tough. Not sure if Klizza wants in this, though or if he's even going. I know Kazz isn't going.

I can honestly see everyone involved just going "eh" and not doing it, haha.

All I know is that me and Papy are on Team Rich ... we won't get creamed!

(... stupid inside jokes)

I think I'll be moving my status to definite today, my car is currently getting inspected and it runs fine so barring some disaster I should have no problems getting there.

How long can we expect the tournament to last? I ask because it's going to be about an hour drive there and an hour drive back, and I may have a date tomorrow night and I want to know when I can expect to be home if it's starting at 4.

To all those who wish to have food cooked.... BUY IT YOURSELF... I major in Steaks. If you want me to cook it, then buy it yourself, and then I will get it cooked... My Second Chef MJ will also help you out on this task, if you like chicken and want it, he will be the man to go to...... Spices will be needed so please count extra for that. Thanks...

Your friendly Ultra mod.....

Why not just have a team tournament, with reps from each state...
Or just a good 'ol fashioned 2v2 team tournament

wow.. you wouldn't believe my luck but I just got into a huge accident.. my car is totalled. so i wont be making it... I'm gonna try to get a ride to stop by and drop off something I owe jaxel though. my life sucks right now. dont drink and drive.. you will ruin someone's life..

Alright. Getting ready to head out in a few minutes, so in a little over an hour I shall be there to get my ass kicked, with gusto.

can't make it. or at least I can't make it in time cause I would be getting there around 7pm. kowtow left me a message after I tried calling him. plus the people I was bringing bowed out.

Back