Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly

[9/6/2008] Team Crooked Jester Soul Calibur 4 Monthly - Edison, NJ

Thanks for lettin us use ur cable kowtow ... we were able to keep that station dedicated to casuals for all us noobs cuz of u! gotta get me one of those

No problem man, sorry I had to snatch it early but I needed to get home and sleep. Hope you guys can make it again, it'd be neat to see two monthlies in a row with big turnouts, that rarely happens.

Indeed, I'll certainly go again...and if there isnt freaking Hurricane type shit going on I'll stay for the tournament. Could also casual if you do that more often i dont know :|

mlp - yo hit us up for some casuals anytime man ... VF or SC doesn't matter (well at least for me it doesnt)
Next time you see Solomon tell him wasup from me

will do i sent u a friend request on live online i will have a fighting chance LOL let me know when your avail we can set up a offline session same for SERGE, KAZZ ,PAPE DANONE ,KLIZZA and MAXX let me know whats up we all live fairly close
"LETS DO WORK" in the words of SERGE (no i dont want 2 see your penis,ROTFLMAO)

Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a birthday party to go to. It sucked. Do any of you guys want to get down with some casuals sometime? I'm getting tired of playing online against my roommates. I also work in the city on Tuesdays so i am in the area.

Back