Tekken 7 is a thing...

Stein

Premium Member
This weekend the Tekken World Tour Global Finals are held in Amsterdam and tonight three new trailers were released!

Craig Marduk reveal trailer:

Armor King reveal trailer + Julia Chang teaser:

Negan gameplay trailer:

I am VERY happy to see the return of Julia! ^_^ It's also cool to have Armor King back. :) I'm not a big Marduk fan, but I don't mind that he's back.

Stein

Premium Member
Ah.

Guess I'll wait until Season 3 to see if I ever want to pick this up.
Which returning characters were you hoping for? You've probably said it in the thread already, but I'm too lazy to look through 40 pages. :P

Ryuhza

[13] Hero
Which returning characters were you hoping for? You've probably said it in the thread already, but I'm too lazy to look through 40 pages. :P
Oddballs, mostly. Roger/Alex, Wang, Ganryu. It was a long-shot, but I was hoping that I'd get thrown a bone with there being 6 characters. As it is, only Lei and AK hold much of any appeal to me in that lineup. And what they came up with for Lei's story feels like a personal attack.

Stein

Premium Member
Oddballs, mostly. Roger/Alex, Wang, Ganryu. It was a long-shot, but I was hoping that I'd get thrown a bone with there being 6 characters. As it is, only Lei and AK hold much of any appeal to me in that lineup. And what they came up with for Lei's story feels like a personal attack.
To be fair, the Tekken developers seem to pull most of the character stories straight outtta their asses. I do understand your frustration, though and it would have been so much better if they had tried a bit harder to create a good story instead of just half-assing it.

SSfox

[14] Master
Super glad they put Marduk, love him and T7 was honestly lacking that kind of big guy character. AK and Julia looks awesome too.