Tekken 7 is a thing...

Corona-chan should watch her back, here come Fahkumram he will smashed Coronavirus for good!

"How Many Left" as what he said!

by the way i just started Tekken 7 since weeks ago and it's awesome game!

Corona-chan should watch her back, here come Fahkumram he will smashed Coronavirus for good!

"How Many Left" as what he said!

by the way i just started Tekken 7 since weeks ago and it's awesome game!

Me too, I just started playing a couple of weeks ago. keeps me sane during this quarantine

i just bought Season Pass 2 and 3 for this game via PSN Cards as a part of my birthday gift

i almost get all except for Leroy, Negan, Noctis and Geese. i need to get more PSN Cards for downloading Geese

anyways, Treasure Battle is fun! but it can be tough and good for earning more money. i just unlocked Comedy Glasses and Bald head for Heihachi so i turned him into the old dancing man from Six Flags commercials aka Mr. Six

soulcalibur 6 is much more fun than T7 imo, at least for non competitive purposes. Tekken 7 is super easy to find games for. Wondering if they will really make a season 4....

I never thought that Tekken 7 will do it so well and it will have 3 seasons with more characters, stages and costumes! The only that I want is that if will be a Season 4, to have a story expantion or DLC story episodes for the DLC characters!

Who could this be? Kunimitsu?

Last edited:

The first character for Season 4 has been revealed: The returning character Kunimitsu... or rather, the daughter of Kunimitsu.

The first character for Season 4 has been revealed: The returning character Kunimitsu... or rather, the daughter of Kunimitsu.

Yawn - another broken-tier pay-to-win DLC character, and another 80+ moves to lab against.

Season 4 of Tekken 7 launches November 10

▌TEKKEN 7 - Season 4
 ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

The fourth season pass for TEKKEN 7, featuring a collection of different downloadable content bundled together at a discounted price!

Includes the following DLC:
(DLC 16-17 now available)
• DLC16: Playable character Kunimitsu!
• DLC17: New stage Vermilion Gates!
*To use the above content, you must update the game to version 4.00 or later.

• DLC18 and Beyond
  • 1 new playable character
  • 1 new stage
*Above content will be available at a later date. Details will be revealed on the official website as they become available.

Season Pass 4 Bonus: PAC-MAN-Themed Customization Set
  • Character Customization Set (includes 1 Cuddly Pac-Man, 4 Cuddly Ghosts, and 1 t-shirt)
  • Player Customization Item Set (includes 2 panels, 2 health bars, and 2 plates)
*Some character customization items cannot be used by certain characters.

©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
TEKKEN™7 & ©2020 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

Back