Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

your ping is what matter most in a fighting game, high ping is what cause lag / delay online.
you only need a large download speed if hosting a game with a lot of players.

Awful too lol.

The average DL used for most online gaming in the US is around the 20 mark lol. Even more so for fighting games.

Sorry, my dad was downloading some radio programs. How's this?

2186379505.png

ggs to xeph .. once we strengthen your defense and improve those combos, u'll be on your way ;P ...

beat up spman !
Yeah, you're doing like a billion hit combos- and they all look different. Mine is like, the same one, all the time, everytime. But yeah, GGs. If you're down, I'll hit you up later on today.

yea I'll be on ... I'll get spman in there too again haha.

you can get some pretty decent dmg w/ your combos, try this one :

drag - ws2/df2 - 4,1, f+1,3,2~5, marduk 2,d+1+2, drag ff3

I've got some questions for some veterans.

1) Lee/Dragunov, or Miguel/Dragunov? I know Lee and Dragunov very well at this point, but I think Miguel just looks cool and want to learn him. What are the problems he would face VS the problems Lee faces?

2) I've already seen Violet's command list, and assuming the frame data/damage is all the same, the only difference is f+3 is now Acid Rain Kick Combination instead of Acid Storm, MS+3,4 is now his T4 version, and Sway+4 is a different low kick than current. I've been told that Acid Rain Kicks are extremely good if you can get the timing down, and since it's arguably much and none of his other moves seem changed for the worse - will there be any point to playing Lee when Violet is released?

3) Any ideas for Lee/Dragunov combos? I'm having a hard time trying to break 80 damage off of Lee u/f+4. With Dragunov on point, I can beat that number no problem, but with Lee it's a different story.

Thanks in advance.

1 - miguel is more simple and easier to use, combos are also easier... but he's a bit slower and more risky

3 - I'm not familiar with lee much, but try using drag's f443 as his tag assault filler and probably lee f21 or df323 or fff34 as his ender ?

heaton, if you're around, you should get on the tt2 8wr train tonight haha ... going to be in a room w/ xeph and spman

Heaton, I would have helped, but I don't know drag at all very well, haven't had much lab time with him... perhaps however the following might give you a hint as to ideas you come with.

u/f+4, 4, b+1:1~f,2,b+1:1~f,f+4,3~5 B! [Drag 2 hit move perhaps as TA] wr+3,4

If you are really after damage you may have to adjust the staple combo from u/f+4 and bind a little earlier so you can fit in f+4,4,3 as a TA.

AZ

Any advice for an Angel/Lili team or for Angel/Alisa?
I don't play Angel/Lili but my secondary team is Angel/Alisa. I like to use Alisa on point because I feel more comfortable with her than Angel (that's just my preference). Some combos are:

Alisa: d/f+2 b+1 WR 1,2 f+1 b+4,3 TA! Angel: u+1+2 Alisa: ff+2+3

Alisa: u+4,4 TA! Angel: u+1+2 Alisa: ff+2,3

Angel: EWGF EWGF d/b+2 f+1 f+1 ff+3,4 TA! Alisa: f+4,1,4 Angel: 4~3

That's all I got. Can't really help you gameplay wise because, well, I'm not that great myself. Lol

I've been wanting to play this game but damn, I haven't had any real good time to have a solid time of dedication into this game.

All I know is some basic stuff with Lars and mash away with Law.... I do like Dragunov though but I really can't find something that could be a decent BnB.

Back