Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

Tekken needs to give their buttons LETTERS instead of this 1234 crap. Then we could have something like 236C+D or 3B instead of having to waste keystrokes with stupid stuff like d/f+2.

Anyway, Miharu! Now I can have double Xiaoyus! And Unknown is so hot.

I propose we make a separate thread for combos and stuffs for teh TTT2 characters and use notations that WE understand. (e.g. 236 C+D)

By having a simpler attack button system (such as PS3/Xbox pad default: square/X [A], triangle/Y: , cross/A [C] circle/B [D], where the letter in the brackets is the command) we can use the numbers to state directional inputs, like in Soul Calibur.

I propose we make a separate thread for combos and stuffs for teh TTT2 characters and use notations that WE understand. (e.g. 236 C+D)

By having a simpler attack button system (such as PS3/Xbox pad default: square/X [A], triangle/Y: , cross/A [C] circle/B [D], where the letter in the brackets is the command) we can use the numbers to state directional inputs, like in Soul Calibur.
I don't think that's a great idea. Tekken Zaibatsu already has loads of combos and the terminology isn't that hard to learn. It's just a little inconvenient. And I don't think that there's enough people to commit to make a Tekken wiki within a Soul Calibur site. If you want Tekken combos and etc. , then go to Tekken Zaibatsu.

I don't think that's a great idea. Tekken Zaibatsu already has loads of combos and the terminology isn't that hard to learn. It's just a little inconvenient. And I don't think that there's enough people to commit to make a Tekken wiki within a Soul Calibur site. If you want Tekken combos and etc. , then go to Tekken Zaibatsu.
Ok. Thanks for the info. Now I know the Tekken site. Thanks!

well like i said before it is damn near perfect and probably the best online next to soul calibur but then again it is the same netcode so it make sense.

Back