Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

World Tekken Federation seems to be operational now. I just linked my account, my stats are showing. My loss against Filthie is in the books! My famiry has been dishonored! Noooo

in other news, a certain someone... in this topic... is tearing up the leaderboards... X_X

World Tekken Federation seems to be operational now. I just linked my account, my stats are showing. My loss against Filthie is in the books! My famiry has been dishonored! Noooo

in other news, a certain someone... in this topic... is tearing up the leaderboards... X_X

Who's that? Kane?

Who's that? Kane?
Yeah...

I remembered that when SCV came out someone said you could recognize OGs on the leaderboards, as a testament to how the online was.

I checked to see if it was the same this time around but I don't recognize a whole lot of names on this one. Some guys from T6 online, maybe, but they were just that, online guys.

Wonder if Snake Edge spam will disappear because of the netcode... Probably not.

If anyone ordered from Amazon, but hasn't received their DLC codes, you can get them by talking to Amazon's Customer Service chat.

I may or may not have done it for the bikinis. I'll never tell.

Enjoying it kinda. Noticed a huge leap from Ogre to Jun in Arcade mode though.

Also EU PS3 people who got a preorder code take note: You now has Tekken 1. Because of the early DLC leak.

I've had this game since Tuesday, but yesterday was my first time trying it out online. On 4 and 5 bar connections, I was able to block lows and break throws on reaction, unlike T6 online.

BLOCK LOWS AND BREAK THROWS ON REACTION.

Thanks for the solid netplay Namco.

The game is solid which is a given since it was in the arcade for a year + shit for the casual fans. Online is great since SCV was the guinea pig for the netcode.

I wonder if people will think the online is so good that they don't need to come out offline to play the game.

Now I just need to figure out why I am getting 0 bar connections with people in my own area.

db+1 rushing is like 1K rushing! Ahh, it feels good. I think I'll be spamming lows when I'm 70.

I wonder if people will think the online is so good that they don't need to come out offline to play the game.
No way! No! Nooo. ...yes.

I don't know what the sales are like right now, I think the offline scene will have more people in it 'cause Tekken was marketed better. Time will tell though.

Also, one-match format for Ranked still sucks ass.

---

I think I'm starting to catch my stride.

Maybe it's the moves I'm using, but it seems that whiff punishing is very hard... and these strings! Random limbs flying from nowhere, I swear!

And I finally got the Alisa-Jack winpose!! My life is now complete.

Yeah...
I checked to see if it was the same this time around but I don't recognize a whole lot of names on this one. Some guys from T6 online, maybe, but they were just that, online guys.

Wonder if Snake Edge spam will disappear because of the netcode... Probably not.

yep .. because the netcode is so good, the "high ranked" players in t6 are almost nowhere to be found ... because like you said, they were just online [lag] warriors.

snake edge 'spam' probably won't disappear ... but the ability to block it on reaction online is now there.

~~~

dr tom: practice practice practice! ;P

I guess I must have forgotten.

I dunno if I'd recommend him for an absolute beginner, but Bruce's 3, 2~f~1 wall carry, d+3+4 wall bound, and db+214 wall ender is pretty easy to do compared to how effective it is.

Combined with a tag-bufferable launcher... Sheesh...

What characters would you all say has the longest combos in the game as far as single characters go? Going to go ahead and pick this up again when I have some money and I tend to like characters with obnoxiously long combos. XP

What characters would you all say has the longest combos in the game as far as single characters go? Going to go ahead and pick this up again when I have some money and I tend to like characters with obnoxiously long combos. XP

Seem to remember Baek and Lee have these annoying combos where they just launch, jabjab dash, jab jab dash, jab jab dash, bound etc.

If you want someone with long strings that aren't necessarily a combo than Asuka's your girl, since she has an infinite string which gets readable but you can mix it up. (Not sure if Jun has a similar attack.)

Edit: Or anyone with really long grab attack combos. (King, AKing, Nina, Anna,Bruce)

I actually wanted to play Nina but people kept talking about how she's. A more advanced character. Guess I found me a character.

Back