The Best of (PSN):

kirisute kicks me because he refuses to learn the natsu matchup
Everyone will get kicked at some point in their life. I get extremely annoyed with Natsu, Mitsu, and Viola so that's the reason I kicked you... Once. Maybe twice at most. I mean you're good sure but it's too annoying to fight Natsu.

Don't know if I can. He seems just a step above me in terms of skill and of course with Natsu's tools it's hard to deal with him. It's quite frustrating attempting to play him simply because of how hard I have to try. Clearly I don't mind a good challenge but he's just a step too high for me to enjoy.

Everyone will get kicked at some point in their life. I get extremely annoyed with Natsu, Mitsu, and Viola so that's the reason I kicked you... Once. Maybe twice at most. I mean you're good sure but it's too annoying to fight Natsu.

Lol

Don't know if I can. He seems just a step above me in terms of skill and of course with Natsu's tools it's hard to deal with him. It's quite frustrating attempting to play him simply because of how hard I have to try. Clearly I don't mind a good challenge but he's just a step too high for me to enjoy.
Gotta lose 50 in a row sometime.

Anyway, it's good for you. Builds character.

^ Gotta take dem beatings if you want to learn. Never think that you can't win, once you have that mentality it's pretty much over. You have to think " I can't win YET" you gotta keep on trying.

after last night, id like to beat you 50 times in a row....jerk
Man, you and I are hating all the same things right now. Seriously, screw Drake and AJV.

If only we could form some kind of a group based on our common hate...

Reactions: HRD
I just saw this thread on here. If anyone wants to play some Soul Calibur 5 online, hit me up on PSN. My PSN handle is the same as my handle on here.

Edit: I just noticed that ImmortalxDragon & I have the same damn Viola avatar. Lol.

^ Gotta take dem beatings if you want to learn. Never think that you can't win, once you have that mentality it's pretty much over. You have to think " I can't win YET" you gotta keep on trying.

Sounds like this was a revisited p90x quote

"Don't say I can't, forget I can't and say I presently struggle with and over time someones dream of doing 1 or 2 pull ups, can turn into 20, or more....."

Gotta love that program!

Sorta like me and Alpha patroklos, I hate that my only good step killer is b:A, but its SO unsafe on block, while people like pyrrha and aeon many others have 66A, every character needs a 66A that is a mid step killer that is safe on block, would balance the hell out of the game.

don't PAT have 236 A for a step killer? I dunno I'm not a pat player but I remember Woaahhzz doing something to kill my step other than 33_99 B that seems to be the only Vertical that kills step!

If anyone who needs to complain about a Horizontal Mid it's ZWEI. He has none, all this Horizontals are either unsafe or High. Bubbles told me his WR A is mid but i've yet to check it.

don't PAT have 236 A for a step killer? I dunno I'm not a pat player but I remember Woaahhzz doing something to kill my step other than 33_99 B that seems to be the only Vertical that kills step!

If anyone who needs to complain about a Horizontal Mid it's ZWEI. He has none, all this Horizontals are either unsafe or High. Bubbles told me his WR A is mid but i've yet to check it.
3A? It's safe if you threaten with the second hit.

Back