The Blindstance (backturn) Thread

i like 4ba
BS 4BA sometimes 4BAA depending on situation as last hit turns opponent but sometimes it is better to be in BS.
BS 99BB
6BB stalwart move
1B
MC B

I love 2BK. It's fun to belly flop on top of people after raping them with spirit fingers and landfish.

1A wins by a fairly large margin, but I'm also a huge fan of 44A, 3B and 4KA for RO's.

BS B+K....on CH

But yuo cant really have a fave move with Voldo. They're all good to use, Just gotta know how to use it.

I use 22K a lot more than the average person. Its just so deceptively slow and weird looking.

1K into 1B AT... I suck with Voldo and half the time idk if I have my BT or not... this move works both ways which is great for me.

44A IS a good move, it's your main option to punish backstep. and leads to a 70+ damage combo.

All over it's a high and situational doesn't make it bad, it's a good, situational move. Like Raph's 4B or Yun's 44B

Okay I was messing around with followups to BS 1A because I still think it is a great move. But NO ONE I play ever falls for the BS WS B tech trap. They either stay down, and the move whiffs and I am severely punished or the tech left/right and then punish. I know that 2K combos off 1A. But I was looking for other opportunities when I noticed that 1A "combos" into BS 22B. Right... well... It says combo on the screen but for some reason they can still normally tech to the left or right... wtf? I was confused by this. I thought that I had just stumbled on something amazing for voldo considering that BS 1A 22B does like 56ish damage (damn) if they stay down, and if they tech F/B/N it catches and allows the BS 22B 2A+B~236 A+B combo for like 108 damage tech trap... Plus the damage from 1A...

So my question is, Why is 1A 22B a "combo" if it can be L/R teched. And what do YOU do after 1A?

BS1A BS 22B is not a combo, end of debate. Personnaly i'll always go to 2K and sometimes i'll try a RCC BS1 to "reset", but it's a scam, nothing else.

Alright, all I'm saying is that it registered as a combo... But thanks for the insight.

This is typical to the training dummy. This is why when you suspect something is a combo to be sure to test it in every possible way to ensure that it is 100% guaranteed.

With that said, it all depends on how my opponent reacts. Lots of factors can come into play to make them want to tech. If you have them caught in multiple mixup options that they keep getting hit by, during this time they would be more likely to tech so doing WR B after connection BS 1A isn't a bad idea. You could also do BS 66A as a tech trap as well, which will catch certain side techs. However, if you're looking for 100% guaranteed damage, then BS 2K is the only option they can't avoid.

Back