The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimic characters also mess with hitboxes and yet noone bitches about it there
Mimics are rarely, if ever, used in competitive play. I could be wrong, but I've never seen mimic characters in any tourney footage. It just seems blatantly counterproductive to use a mimic in the first place if you're playing seriously.

What exactly does that mean?

Cause of course something is more fun when you are winning and know what you are doing. However winning online is good enough for me.And my Viola does enough of that to satisfy me.

I have zero interest in the "serious" side of this game. It's fun to watch at times but I have zero reason to take it that far.

That much I KNOW.

Mimics are rarely, if ever, used in competitive play. I could be wrong, but I've never seen mimic characters in any tourney footage. It just seems blatantly counterproductive to use a mimic in the first place if you're playing seriously.
I know that, but still find it silly that everyone really complains about hitbox issues with CaS and yet mimics fuck with them as well
Heck last time i checked, I dont even see a ruling against the mimics in tourneys.

Excella > the rest

:D
tumblr_m1j875hAd31qjd0bzo1_1280.jpg

According to Gamefaqs the new DLC is now out on PSN don't know if it is showing up ingame but you can get it from PSN Store now.

I know that, but still find it silly that everyone really complains about hitbox issues with CaS and yet mimics fuck with them as well
Heck last time i checked, I dont even see a ruling against the mimics in tourneys.

The whole reason why they're allowed is for consistency, you can practice against them and learn their wide-assortment of hit-boxes because they're default characters (part of the original roster). Custom CaS are unknown ever changing variables 24/7....can't really train against their hitboxes since they're not a constant factor.

I couldn't care less for the serious side of tournament/competitive play but I can abide by it, no problem.

I don't practice aside from engaging in real matches and learn as I go along and adapt to what works and what doesn't, so for me fighting an opponent with a CaS or someone from the original roster makes no difference for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back