The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Bello would like to point out that calling the opposite sides "Serious" and "Fun" is a stupid way of doing things. The 'serious' players actually enjoy learning their characters and overcoming the challenges, as well as the competition that comes with it, therefore the 'serious' players have fun too.

That said, I'm disappointed in XBL lately. Their service has been slow and lacking. Le Bello wants the samurai armour quite a lot and, whilst it's not a big deal waiting a bit longer, it's multiplied by being let down by the lacklustre nature of this pack. Though that's my fault for trying optimism out.

Le Bello would like to point out that calling the opposite sides "Serious" and "Fun" is a stupid way of doing things. The 'serious' players actually enjoy learning their characters and overcoming the challenges, as well as the competition that comes with it, therefore the 'serious' players have fun too.

Genious! Seriously though, 100% agree. Fun is fun weather you dance with joy whenever you've learned a new tech trap or like me you sit and fill up a main save and three memory cards with customs. The important part is finding a group, on or offline, that feels the same way as you. Or can appreciate both.

Quick updates as i play.
terror mask cant be edited
for the items (kl, pac and cat) only one can be equipped at a time. also no more than one on a cas.
the sliders for them (length deph width) all slide at once. not individualy.
more soon

Those thumbnails found in the DLC doesn't necessarily indicate finished content. You should view it as a teaser of stuff to come eventually, not something to be released in the next update.

That is both sweet and naive of you to think that! It is all finished! And they are simply releasing it with a few pieces that are not on the disk to make it seem like we actually downloaded something!

It's beyond shady!

Genious! Seriously though, 100% agree. Fun is fun weather you dance with joy whenever you've learned a new tech trap or like me you sit and fill up a main save and three memory cards with customs. The important part is finding a group, on or offline, that feels the same way as you. Or can appreciate both.

Precisely! I'm not the best fighter. Sure I can throw out a few combos and play some interesting mind-games (with Damp, which adds to that accolade a little bit) but I'm halfway decent and enjoy fighting.
Likewise I'm not the best CaS, but I'm proud of my characters and have fun making them.

Frankly, I find each side complains about the other just as much as the other side get's complained about. Usually whilst complaining about the other side.

That is both sweet and naive of you to think that! It is all finished! And they are simply releasing it with a few pieces that are not on the disk to make it seem like we actually downloaded something!

It's beyond shady!

Actually all of the CS stuff isn't on the disc. The on disc DLC was already released*. Unless you're talking about the Character Equipment, in which case it's a whole other ball-based activity.

* Excluding the 'Asura' arms. They're on disc but not available.

Are we sure those are on the disk? That icon could have been a remnant of something they had planned and just forgot to delete that icon image.

Well I'm going off the original data mining, so they may not be, but I can't see why not. Who knows? Le Bello doesn't.

Quick off-topic:

Sheva wont be in RE6!!! :((((
off topic: I really hope they don't ditch sheva cause of all the Jill crying in RE5 from the super hard core Jill fanbase.... Sheva as a character was awesome

ontopic: I need those ponytails right now...

Boys Day is a festival in Japan where boys put out miniature suits of samurai armor and fly colorful fish shaped windsock flags. Its the mirror to Girls' Day where little girls display traditional dolls in shrines in their homes.

Quick updates as i play.
terror mask cant be edited
for the items (kl, pac and cat) only one can be equipped at a time. also no more than one on a cas.
the sliders for them (length deph width) all slide at once. not individualy.
more soon

Well fuck. So much for double kitten kicking :(

Thats the name of the Pack that has the samurai armor. Why would they name it that when its possibly Unisex? Ancient Armor 2 would have been much more plausible

Did you even read the pack description? It is a holiday celebrated in Japan. Probably is released to celebrate that holiday (same as the Christmas packs for Westerners and the Halloween pack for Americans).

--Forgon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back