The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could "not like" a post.

'Dislike' perhaps?

What're people using Sea King's Metal Gear Body Suit for? I've not used it yet.

I did stick the Skeleton Mask on the Skeleton, give him the Sea King Head/Armour, Oathbearer's Sash, Storm Pirate Boots and some cool gloves though. My Skullception SkelAeon. And yes, it IS badass when spitting fireballs.

Reactions: Sha
No, I like "not like" better.

Sea King's arm thingies. =)

1337747898837.jpg

1337747916680.jpg

I never realised how much that roaring wave looked like a mountain.

Your CaS is a little bit too Power Rangery for my tastes though, but it's well-executed =|;}D

What the hell, Namco? Why keep on gender restricting the gear? I also wish they'd take the time to chop up gear into discrete pieces where it would make sense, like Natsu's top and Ivy's 1P.
And how about upping the slot limit? As long as I don't have free slots to create new characters I'm in no position to buy anything.
I was hoping Xiba's Tiger belt would have been just a belt and not apart of his outfit.

I still want the white armor and black armor dlc. I'm hoping they become available later on =/
Nope, not gonna happen, LE or bust, you should have gotten it...

Sigh. Now I need to buy the active wear two so I can have tennis shoes that should have been included in 1 for my hentai academy gym class Natsu. Maybe I'll just stick with in-game shoes and put some stickers on them or something. :[ Cuz I don't want anything else in that pack.
Actually, those aren't the shoes that was supposed to be on A.W.1, since they don't have laces and supposed to have straps, like so...

http://8wayrun.com/attachments/14916/

Xiba's Tiger belt

Read that as Tiger Butt, did some deep thinking, came to the conclusion that either one works

I never realised how much that roaring wave looked like a mountain.

Your CaS is a little bit too Power Rangery for my tastes though

It works BECAUSE it is Power Rangery.

Sea King's arm thingies. =)

BRB, stealing the fuck out of this

Nope, not gonna happen, LE or bust, you should have gotten it...

Those of you who know me are aware that when I joined 8WayRun, I talked about nothing but this for like 2 straight weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back