The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have two Viola Costumes with her hood and Elys Helmet, and now it sucks cause I cant delete them, because I really do like that look. :( But cant do it again.. might just have to keep them. Kind of lame, but whatever.

If pack 4 is actually causing the issues(I'm dying to test this out to confirm it myself; soooooooo skeptical about it), then you can just delete it before redownloading it or moving it to a USB drive while you edit the characters.

Xiba's ring being only one is disappointing and awful, that means I'll have to stick with halos :< (I even needed them for a freaking Xiba edit!).

What're people using Sea King's Metal Gear Body Suit for? I've not used it yet.
It's perfect for making a cool scale mail using that red reptilian pattern which I used on my War.
hvusE.jpg

RTWQ3.jpg1
(I've also used it on my Death, but you'd have to visit that thread for that :P).

[Warning: despair causing complaints and impossible suggestions]
Another very stupid one is that you can't use Pyrrah's skirt beneath a fauld, but you can use the other very similar skirts. Making my Pyrrah's looks like a cheap look alike once her armor breaks :<
Another that irritates me a lot is the fact that you can't change the color of Pat's 2P chest armor, even though you can when you color edit him!
Also that you can't use any item on top of or beneath character equipments, can't add stickers on them and that they break completely (even though the proper clothing damage is programmed).

I'd LOVE for the next CAS mode to have a pro mode, you manage all the incompatibilities yourself by adjusting all clothing articles just like accessories (size,position etc).
Also I'd like it if we can control which pieces of clothing get destroyed, an almost 10 years old game had that (WWE Smackdown vs Raw. You can make your character have some clothes in their entrance only that are removed once the match begins, same concept).
One more thing we'll never have: managing CAS slots by size, let me make as many as I want as long as the HDD has more space.

how bout a bear suit like the skeleton or werewolf or something like that i would definitely buy more of those stuff :)

Reactions: Sha
I still say auras would be a great idea. Place them in the equipment slots and have effects such as fire, lightning, smoke, stars ect.... You could alter the size and colour of them and place them like u do normal equipment pieces

You could make skulls or hands look flaming, armor look electrafied, characters surrounded my mist ect... Obviously theyd have to have some level of transparency so you couldn't hide or mask certain attacks but imagine what that could do for CAS

I'm afraid that the ability to make such effects look cool and the balance factor in their not being the next thunder drums would be mutually exclusive.

I have a suggestion, how about some strands of hair as a decoration. So we can at least add our own bangs, or create our own hairstyles for added creativity. I'd love to lengthen out some of the cute short hairstyles, and add bangs under hats, and to the blaze hairstyle. They have demonstrated that decorations CAN move (the feathers)
at least im sure they move around...
This is exactly what they do in Tekken 6. It's a shame they didn't carry it over to SCV, considering SoulCalibur's customization is usually emphasized more than Tekken's :p

I'm afraid that the ability to make such effects look cool and the balance factor in their not being the next thunder drums would be mutually exclusive.

Nah. They could always be intro/win pose only or be pretty translucent if such a thing were implemented.

Kittenpaste Co. said:
It only effects that specific character when you load THEM, not any random character into the CaS. You don't need to move them.

The point is you can't edit them without removing the content from your console. Removing the content temporarily allows you to.

Reactions: Sha
Nah. They could always be intro/win pose only or be pretty translucent if such a thing were implemented.

*nod* I could get down with some effects that aren't present during gameplay. That would be pretty sweet actually, to have a lightning storm or a ring of fire surrounding your character pre/post match.

If they added auras it would conflict with the Brave Edge color. I'm sort of in favor of editing the Brave Edge flash but I think it would really become annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back