Pyramid song
25th
khushnood84 (BLACK STAR)
25th
Dark Rhythm
25th
PTH Hatake Osawn

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who went or helped out, to IRM for fucking everyone up, to an incredibly hype top 8 with lots of swag, and to the TFC crew for putting on this event.

See yall at NEC.

Only managed to catch a portion of the finals, but the matches were fun to watch and well played.

Grats on the win IRM, and good stuff to Jim and Boom for 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Final was great and funny. IRM going nuts at the end ´cause he dropped the "winning combo" was hilarious to watch! GG!

Reactions: IRM
You can teach the French commentators a lesson in terms of hype and passion for this game. :)

GGs, congrats to the players.

TFC was a lot of fun this year. I had a blast! Congrats to IRM and Jimbonator for taking the top spots and for everyone else for simply coming out! Wish it could've been a bigger turnout compared to some other games but just glad to get in some SCV play. I also want to thank RTD and Menace for the ass-kickings they gave me. All part of the experience!

Do people still do shoutouts? Fuck it....

Shoutouts to everyone i met and played. Despite my lackluster performance i had a blast. Im hungry for Calibur glory, see you all at NEC :)

Edit: Shoutouts to my homie Bunnies. Wouldn't have made it without 'em.
#Team9thPlace

Ok so lets do this shout outs shit

TFC Staff- Great event very well done thanks

Jim- It was real dog, didn't like how you called me a bastard at character select though :D

Boom- Mah nigga, nobody was screaming louder when you were playing than me, good shit on getting top 3 and putting RTD on blast with that comeback. Biggest upset of the tourney.

CoolC- Spent most time with you, and it was pretty fucking fun, you whooped my ass at Virtua Tennis

Menace- Great to see you man, i know ur kinda mad about not making top 8 but we all start at Team9thPlace so its all good. Hopefully you can make it out to Midland Warfare or NEC.

Bunnies- Im glad you aren't the same as you are on teh forums as you are in person. You are a pretty cool guy hope to see you at future events and good shit on making top 8

CorrectDefence/DarkRythm - Fellow Virginians hopefully we can get some shit goin down here in VA for calibur we need to centralize and have some shit go down. Awesome to see you two guys make it out with ur Pink and Green 3rd party controllers.

RTD- You are funny man, good shit on blowing up Tom Brady.

Ramon- Yo, thanks for keeping me grounded and giving me advice the whole weekend. At NEC expect hugs dog :D

Party Wolf- Thanks for your advice as well sorry i didnt shout you out on stream during the 2min victory speech

Based 420 Marginal - My Maxi Sensei, Thanks for the support and believing i could do it, I hope in the future you will continue to show me the ways of Maxi.

Well thats muh shoutouts

P.S - Signia gonna give VA some free cash at NEC get hype!!!

Back