The Legend of Korra

The real problem with Amon (and the equalists) was that what he said about the benders was true. This is never acknowledged in the series.

It's a kid's show. Acknowledging that is... well...

Personally, I think that's why they should've explored energy bending more.

Should I watch this? I LOVED the original series, is this a worthy successor? Or is it just Nick milking the life out of the franchise?

Should I watch this? I LOVED the original series, is this a worthy successor? Or is it just Nick milking the life out of the franchise?
Nick isn't what got this going, it was the creators. However Nick is what forced them to renew Korra for more after this so who knows.

It's awesome, watch it.

It's entertaining to watch. Once you think about it after watching it, you'll realize the lack of depth (even for a miniseries) and the multitude of inconsistencies.

The over all show was not that bad. Certain characters lack in development while others were done well. Also there was not much in explanation for certain events in the show. I will not say them as you want to watch this for yourself. If you can get over that, you will be fine in watching this.

IMG_0093.JPG
korra.jpg
korra2.jpg

I created Mako and Korra since they're my favourite characters in the series, along with ... makos ex girfliend whose name i can't remember :p lol but i didn't create her EDIT: Asami bb <3
they don't look very similar but you get the idea lol
I made Korra with elysium's move set because of the similarity of the weapons aspect with her main element in the series (water)

I love this show, everything about it.
The Last Airbender was also amazing, and always will be.
My favorites are Bolin and Lin

---RIP Mako--

I love this show, everything about it.
The Last Airbender was also amazing, and always will be.
My favorites are Bolin and Lin

---RIP Mako--
Rest in peace mako? What. He didn't die! (Oh. you mean Uncle Iroh's voice actor)
This series was beautiful. Dat animation T_T
I cant flippin wait for book 2 and there was a slew of information from comic con about it. It sounds like its going to be even better than Book 1! not to mention it was booted up to a 52 episode series versus a 12 episode miniseries.

The show is putting too much in action and not enough in character development or plot.
the first book was rushed, but now we have like 46 episodes for character development. I'm absolutely 100 percent positive that they'll do some developing (And actually make bolin a character, for god's sake)

I lovin the legend of Korra's steam punk feel!
I like how this is not the same as the first Last Air bender.
The new villain is pretty bad ass, he's not the atypical evil king. He's a revolutionary that basically took over a city that the equivalent of the Untied Nations.

Back