The Legend of Korra

Char?
That name comes to me as the name for the planet in Starcraft as the home world of the Zerg...
SOOO

Who?
Yes, Char from Mobile Suit Gundam (0079)
Char_Aznable-Mobile_Suit_Gundam_813.jpg

He's not a Char clone without a red mecha >.>

Also, Gundam itself has the monopoly on Char clones. Jussayin' >.>
For me Char clones are a Char clone because they act like Char and wear a mask. Lol

EDIT: Gundam does have a shit load of Char Clones, at least one per Gundam "Era".

Everything Gundam has a Char clone in it(unless Turn A lacks one; I'm not really sure on that). Hell, Zeta had Char himself as the Char clone. It's one per series, not era. That's a damn lot of Char clones by any measure.

Everything Gundam has a Char clone in it(unless Turn A lacks one; I'm not really sure on that). Hell, Zeta had Char himself as the Char clone. It's one per series, not era. That's a damn lot of Char clones by any measure.
But in Zeta he isn't wearing a mask. :P
Also Gundam 0080, 0083, After War Gundam X, MS IGLOO, Victory Gundam, ZZ, and F91 lack a Char clone. >:D

Eh, it was kinda nifty the first two series you watch(if it wasn't G or SD at least) but then after awhile you start seeing that every one of them is really pretty much the same as the original, just with flashier shit. The original UC saga is no different than W, Seed, or really any of them :/

Char's Counterattack is also the third-most retarded thing Gundam ever(behind G and SD; although G's ludicrous levels of stereotyping countries was awesome in it's own deliciously racist way).

Now I wonder how Dienasty Warriors Gundam 3 is...I've heard so much good and bad about it, but the $6 pilot/MS on-disc DLC is typical Bamco bullshit and the lack of variety in stages...Meh.

...Korra who?

Back