Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Hwang

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Taki

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Xianghua

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters
You know, do you plan making all of them?
Because it would be really cool seeing your style in one of the males, like Yun or Zas

Don´t worry, you´ll see them all, but don´t be in a hurry, I will do them when I can, I have to carry on with my studies and everything.

I really wanted to make Bangoo, I voted for him, I think I´m better drawing guys than girls, I like male anatomy a lot, but I prefer to draw girls because I´m not that good with those bietches xD

Don´t worry, you´ll see them all, but don´t be in a hurry, I will do them when I can, I have to carry on with my studies and everything.

I really wanted to make Bangoo, I voted for him, I think I´m better drawing guys than girls, I like male anatomy a lot, but I prefer to draw girls because I´m not that good with those bietches xD
Don't worry sir, like you can't haste the bloom of a rose, you can't haste the artist heart.

This thread is to for the love of art and our lost characters that didn't make it to SCV , but it is also a test to our patience, because we want to see them all.

I hope when the time is right we can see the great art Trace_afj can offer us, and maybe I am being a little selfish but I would like to see Kamikirimusi if she could make it to be in this art gallery.

This thread is to for the love of art and our lost characters that didn't make it to SCV , but it is also a test to our patience, because we want to see them all.

I hope when the time is right we can see the great art Trace_afj can offer us, and maybe I am being a little selfish but I would like to see Kamikirimusi if she could make it to be in this art gallery.

I´m sorry but I can´t make that wish come true, I already have a lot of chars awaiting me and that´s not a "pure" SC character, she didn´t even have an unique style.

Understand me, if I made Kamikirimushi I should do sheherezade and ashlotte and ..... X__X not possible.

I´m sorry but I can´t make that wish come true, I already have a lot of chars awaiting me and that´s not a "pure" SC character, she didn´t even have an unique style.

Understand me, if I made Kamikirimushi I should do sheherezade and ashlotte and ..... X__X not possible.

Don't worry my friend, I know you have a lot of work with the others chars.

I understand she wasn't a "pure" character, but from the "Special" characters in SCIV she had the best design in my opinion

Back