The Movie Thread

I got it download it, but yet to watch it

I'm going to get UHF, Funny Movie..Ebay has one for under $5 or I might just download that

Did anyone see Alice in Wonderland yet?
How's the movie?

I might see it in IMAX 3D next weekend.

lol @ Hurt Locker destroying everything at the Oscars, including the "oh so great" Pocahont - I mean Avatar.

GJ James Cameron, even when your movie makes billions, Hollywood still rightly thinks you fucking suck.

James Cameron is not nearly as big a hack as George Lucas or Michael Bay IMO. IMO Like the Former his best days are over though. The man made the 2 best Terminator movies and Aliens so for that I will always have some respect for him. Actually im also quiet fond of true lies. Avatar's story was average IMO but its visuals were amazing which I think was the purpose.

James Cameron is not nearly as big a hack as George Lucas or Michael Bay IMO. IMO Like the Former his best days are over though. The man made the 2 best Terminator movies and Aliens so for that I will always have some respect for him. Actually im also quiet fond of true lies. Avatar's story was average IMO but its visuals were amazing which I think was the purpose.

Watch this review :

Very insightful and funny.

Back