The Official Nightmare Thread for SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
His 2p outfit reminds me of this guy. I like it.
War-darksiders-10468476-1024-1491.jpg

I like the 2P. He looks even more manly with that! He seems to be saying, "LOOK AT MY SHIRTLESS BODY YOU MORTALS! NOW LET ME BASH YOU WITH MY CE!"

Edit: Also notice that the sound effect of the CE activation sounds like a plasma gun from Doom? Cooooooool!

I like the 2P. He looks even more manly with that! He seems to be saying, "LOOK AT MY SHIRTLESS BODIES YOU MORTALS! NOW LET ME BASH YOU WITH MY CE!"

Agreed, doesn't get much more manly than that 33B BE, 2A+B combo around the 1 minute mark with the 2P costume.

Good news ! I did play Sc5 yesterday. I did play only nightmare and i can say that finally nightmare is gooooooood haha. His gameplay have changed, that's why i didn't understand the potentiale of new nightmare. In fact, nightmare don't play on tech trap and whiff punish like in SC4. Now all his move have more damage. It break the guard very speedly (I did often 2 guard burst by match, minimum 1) . It has always some huge wall combo with style. I very happy. I will play night in SC5 !!

Did Nightmare get any new moves in this build? Glad to hear his guard crush game is good this time around :)

I'm pleased with this 2P, it looks like a combination of the SC2 and SC3 2P outfits, though I still prefer the 1P outfit by far.

Also guys, NM has had a history of topless 2P outfits. :P

Since that SCIV 1p look was introduced along with the legacy boss mode fight thing, imagine you had to fight SCIV NM with the best moves from both SCIV and SCV.

Terror charge was a gimmick really, his overall increase in damage far outstrips the damage boost it gave him in the short time it was active, IF you landed it in the first place.

Terror charge was about pressure and mixups not raw damage, though it ended up being used prettymuch exclusively for 3B guard break oki since the only viable way to get into it was ending combos with 2A+B. Ending combos in 2A+B was easy though, and the 3B guard break was very useful, so I wouldn't call it a gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back