The soul that fits

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
Pocky Yoshi here. Tell me 8wayrunners: Which character(s) is similar to you? This isn't a very original thread as you can see, but I for one just want your honest thoughts and/or some silly troll humor if you'd like.

Anyways, my personality with Soul Calibur characters?

Yoshimitsu of course is just me being a man of honor. One who will stand strong for the those who can't. Though the same can be said for Hilde, but Yoshi tends to be goofy when time calls for it. Sort of like me.

Talim is similar to me because we both are meek to people.

Xiba because I love me some food and I have to train myself not to be lazy.

Leixia rounds out my voracious appetite for adventure. Despite the fact I don't talk nearly as much as Leixia, I do prefer to be positive, inquisitive, and cheerful as much as I can.

So there you have it. Discuss.

Kilik: I look to better myself as well but at the same time needs to trust myself and others.
Mitsurugi: For when I feel like I can conquer anything.
Yoshimitsu: Calm, Noble, A little mysterious, and a little funny
Zasalamel: I know than others but not more than some.
Siegfried: Resilient and Loyal.

Raphael sort of suits me. An air of sophistication, though probably not as smart as one could initially perceive. Also somewhat too susceptible to romantic givings (of a literal sense).

Natsu's apparent vanity (such a trait seems to be implied via the artbook, and the apparent gyaru influence in her aesthetics) is reminiscent of my own, even sharing a shade of strawberry blonde hair (though mine's a spikey affair). There's also her undercurrent of rebellion and whatnot, which also correlates to my own graces.

Siegfried's the last congruous piece to my personifying puzzle: A good deal of self-loathing, albeit not for past sins in my case, and a healthy dose of sheer determination.

Come to think of it, Dampierre fits, too. If I'm not "playing it cool", I'm probably skipping about and generally trying to be a playful pest, more than anything. That said, I've never been one for any conly arts, so consider this appendage a loose one.

My favorite character whether it's video games, movies, etc. would have to be Talim.

Talim and I are complete opposites. She loves people and is a gentle person. I'm aggressive and stoic (In person), she's everything I wish I could be. It's a long story on why I adore her so much.

Yun-Seong: I fight for my own reasons w/o worrying of the consequences, but I'm not cocky and arrogant.

Setsuka: Set knows she's strong, but doesn't have to throw it in everyone's face like Mitsu or Yun. She's silent and knows the truth. I can relate to her when it comes to this.

Edge Master/Olcadan: I've been there, done that. I've experienced a lot and can help people when I feel it's necessary.

One day I'll change, but not today, fuck that.

The End.

Well, I'm something of a combination of Pyrrha, ZWEI, Siegfried and Yoshimitsu. I share my sarcasm with ZWEI, afraidness and lack of will to fight with Pyrrha, a regrettable past of Siegfried, and the funny and goofy nature of Yoshimitsu.

On a bad day, I'm like Siegfried. On a good day, I'm like Yoshimitsu and ZWEI, and always like Pyrrha.

Strange, I know.

I pick my characters around personality so this is easy :)

Zwei- I am a very monotone and uncaring person when it comes to a lot of unnecessary things. It is hard to get me excited about much.

Kilik- I am probably one of the calmest people you will meet. I used to be a raging child 7 or 8 years ago but times have changed and I search for wisdom. I am definitely not over confident.

:sc4tir1: - People constantly tell me that I'm a pretty bi-polar guy~ they say that one moment and I'm happy and jolly and the next Im sad and gloomy. Also in all honestly when, Im angry at someone, I can think about pretty sadistic things and throughout the whole thing I'll be smiling, even laugh. The sad thing is I'm not even joking.

:sc5pyr1:- In real life I apologize alot for things. It's not intentional, the words just pop out. So when I first saw how apologetic Pyrrha was, I found someone who i could relate too~And im pretty much a monster when Im extremely angry. When I was in 9th grade I bashed a guys head on a desk and proceeded to smash my math book on the back of his head...multiple times. No one ever bullied me after that...~ When people finally know the real me they get surprised at the way I really am. For example, my best friend thought I was nothing but sweetness and I could never hurt a fly. Needless to say the following week I made a girl cry....THAT BITCH ASKED FOR IT. No I didnt hurt her....physically.

:sc5vio1:-I've been told on more than one account that I'm pretty mysterious and secretive. Most people that I talk to in real life dont really know the real me. Let me put it this way, I only have 1 friend outta the 9 aquaintances that I talk to on a regular basis.

:sc5aon1:- I'm constantly hungry. Rawr.

:sc5pat1:- I can be a pretty cocky guy. Especially online. I like the feeling of knowing I can beat the other person...and often I can be blind in what I get myself into.

I'm a lot like Tira. I often go back and forth between extremely energetic, playful, and crazy, to angry and depressed.

Pyrrha because I'm often afraid if I do something I'm going to mess up, and often don't even have the courage to do it.

I'm also like Ivy, because I never pick sides unless I feel that strongly about something. If there's an issue, I don't give a damn about what anybody else says and I just fucking do what I think is right if I can manage to do it.

Though it pains me to say: Xiba, because I'm always hungry.

Sophitia, because I just want to have a simple life, have kids, and just have a simple kind of life *Que the No Doubt music*

Back