The soul that fits

Kilik: I am a really serious person who can talk pretty much about anything without showing any emotions and i live for wisdom.

EDIT: Although because of my lack of emotions, sometimes I do not feel shame either, so i dont know if kilik resembles me that much, but that´s the one that resembles me more.

Kilik: I don't have any outstanding personality traits, and I'm mostly stoic/quiet. I'm also not the kind of guy who shares his personal hardships with anyone else.

Mitsurugi: I enjoy competition, and am always poised to rub it in or give constructive criticism when I defeat my opponents (depends on the opponent).

Xiba: I'm carefree/lazy and enjoy my well-earned comforts.

Z.W.E.I.: I can be sarcastic and gruff, but am loyal to a fault.

Hate to see someone get Algol ~ "Likes to sit in armchairs with no clothes on."
Are you kidding? Having a house of your own, you can do that all of the time.

Too bad you might have to spray some clorox spray or Febreeze on it before you have company.

Ooh this sounds like a fun thread. Hmm... Who do I feel similar too.... Well quite a few maybe...

-Tira: I do admit that I can be a bit bi-polar. One moment I'm very happy, the next I can be very moody. And my mind is full of dark splendor but I think the difference between me and Tira is that I don't think I could be evil lol.

-Amy/Viola: I'm kind of indifferent about a lot of things. Don't really choose sides and just follow what I think is right. And I guess our dressing style is a bit the same only I'm a guy and don't wear dresses but I do wear Gothic-inspired clothing that can make me look androgynous.

-Zwei: I can be very sarcastic and a lot of Zwei's quotes seem sarcastic in itself so why not? lol

-Talim: I'm actually pretty nice and friendly even if I do come with my own inner demons (reference back to Tira on this). But as a whole, I'm very positive.

-Siegfried: I'm very loyal to those I care about.

-Kilik: I have my own insecurties and problems and want to better myself even if it seems impossible at times.

-Setsuka: I can be very determined and focused when I want to be.

And that's pretty much it. ^_^

Back