The soul that fits

Interesting thread.

I tend to be quiet and reserved, at least with people I don't know/am not comfortable around. I can be very shy and a little awkward in this regard. (Talim) When I'm comfortable around someone, however, I'm very open and goofy as hell. (Yoshimitsu)

I'm a very quirky person who is sometimes overly-sunny, which some people like and some find annoying. I also sometimes don't take things as seriously as maybe I should. (Xianghua/Leixia-ish, perhaps. A little bit like Xiba too. Minus the insanity and food obsession.) Also, sometimes quite lazy like Xiba.

I'm very loyal and caring, and will do anything for the people I love. (Raphael) And if you hurt someone I care for there'll be a healthy dose of hell to pay. (Patroklos)

I'm also a sexy beast (Rock) and have been told I have a strange sense of humor (Mina).

Maxi- I talk A LOT of shit and I'm very loud when i do it. Part of the reason I don't wear my mic when I play because people are super sensitive.

Patroklos- Very confident in myself.

Voldo- I'm a fan of pelvic thrusts.
You should play me sometimes then. To me people who shit talk spice up the fight. I always think it's funny then shit talk myself. >:D

:sc5nat1:- I'm pretty laidback~ and I kinda talk like Natsu haha~xD

Edit:

:sc4sop1:- Becuase I trust God with all my being~And if I have to make a tough decision...or make one...I'll do it.

I'm probably most like Talim and Sophitia. My religion and my God are very important to me. And my family is the next most important thing. Also, I'm pretty quiet and reserved, even with people I know.

Next I guess I'm most like Taki or Mitsurugi, because I'm deadly serious about things that I think are important.

Interesting how these are also my favorite characters.

I'm most like Raphael because I'd fuck Amy too.
755084.png

She's mastered the art of being badass with a fucking sword. She's most certainly capable of consenting to sex.

Also, for all intents and purposes, let's say I live in Canada or Japan, where the age of consent is 14 and 13 respectively.

She's mastered the art of being badass with a fucking sword. She's most certainly capable of consenting to sex.

Also, for all intents and purposes, let's say I live in Canada or Japan, where the age of consent is 14 and 13 respectively.
Okay, at least you clarified that part but what about the age consent in France?

For me I gotta go with Tira, I can change personalities at a drop of a hat. Although I do like to drop a few lines from Maxi xD

-iI train fight stuff since i was 5 (as now huge fan of MMA)
-i'm not into McDojo and new age shit, in martial arts i like technical but straight effectiveness over flashy shit.
-I've passed good part of these years doing japanese stuff
-i'm short with wide shoulders, so i've to dodge shit these fucking giraffe wierdos throw before get close and put an heavy hands beating :D
-I'm retarded enough to retry a failed approach, and for no reason the second go well. Ignorance for teh win.
-I don't give flying shit about being good or bad, or take a side in factions stuff
-I'm "only" 28 and yet can't stand new generation of puss... ehm, teen guys. Also in SC cast :D
-I'm diehard fan of old style straight badassery
-I'm overpowered

Obvious result :D

mitsu-soul3-2.jpg

Astaroth
Because I love being a Berserker & I'm 6 foot somethin & last I checked I was 310lbs (Maybe bigger). Other similarities, I might be strong as he is (Maybe stronger, - his power to throw ppl up in the air with one hand, I wish). I sometimes act evil as he is & do crazy things that make me sound like a "wanna be badass" occasionally. Although I do have his body (Muscle Roid Rage Master), regardless of how much of a fatass I am. Being the big man around my town is fun because I'm fat, buff, & tall. (Buff + Fat = Buffat) & my favorite technique I like to do in real life is bull rush mugs down (I had to do that alot at work because of cool kid customers like to act all HARD & start fights with other cool kids)

I dont know why, but when I work out, I like to think I'm Asty for some weird reason. My voice sounds like his almost when I'm pissed off. The voice type where its a little too gruff. & that about sums it up for Asty. However I don't know which character this falls under but, in reality, I'm super nice to ppl like a kid having his best friend as a teddy bear. Yes, I admit, I am soft & a lover (Idk who that falls under; probably Pyrrah).

Xiba
Because I'm fat & I love Burger King or Texas Roadhouse (T-Bone Steak ftw). I'm constantly hungry....

Tira
My mood can change pretty fast from being Astaroth into, werido, Xiba, smartass, or lover at random in any order. Plus I'm also goth (NO I dont paint my nails or color my eyes black, thats too gay), I wear skull necklaces, rings, watch, belt buckle, & I wear black mostly, sometimes black & green (Like Tira in SC3, minus the blk).

Back