The team fortress 2 thread

Loooove my Strange Medi Gun :D Just got it yesterday and I racked up 22 Uber charges and 66 Kill Assists. Chuck, this thing is hungry for more stats. :P

He HONGRY.

Synraii, I'll add you to the list since I have super mod powers and Gopher is a lazy ol'codger.

Synraii, I'll add you to the list since I have super mod powers and Gopher is a lazy ol'codger.
Show off! :P

Synraii: Ill add you to my Friends list when i get home.

Most of the Deus Ex items look seriously badass. Except for the Spy Nanobalaclava.

September 23rd is my actual, graduation ceremony, but I finish up Friday.

Hey I wanna be on the front page!

Steam ID: Dizzynecro
Class: Pyro/Soldier/Heavy depending on my mood and/or situation.
Times: Nothing consistent.

And what the heck does that new engie thing do(other than the shotgun.) Also I want that heavy arm!

From what I understand, it creates a force field that stops projectile weapons (i.e. Rockets, nades, stickies, flares, etc)

Yer MOM stops projectiles.
That's why she's banned in tournament play.
Broken tier mexicans.
Pfft.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
(btw, best emote ever. even better than >:U )

I havent even played every day since i got the medigun but im already at 122 Ubers, what what!? :p Need some peeps to wreck a server or two!

Lol we should make an 8way team and enter.

Id considered that, but sign ups ended on the 26th :/ This is the second tournament Valve has done this for so Im hoping if they have a third to get a group together. It'd be a last hurrah for me w the group here and we'd get a nice memento and something to show for it just by participating.

Back