The team fortress 2 thread

LOL Id probably play from time to time, i meant just putting a finish on anything competitive for myself and finally earning a little piece of digital kitsch for it.

We'd still be short a Scout, Engy, Spy and an alternate from the looks of it tho.

LOL Id probably play from time to time, i meant just putting a finish on anything competitive for myself and finally earning a little piece of digital kitsch for it.

We'd still be short a Scout, Engy, Spy and an alternate from the looks of it tho.
Eff being competitive, how much competitive stuff do you think I've been involved in? Just play the game!

Eff being competitive, how much competitive stuff do you think I've been involved in? Just play the game!

I whole heartedly agree and participating in that event wouldnt be to win the thing really. Just to participate as a group. Im not as gung ho about that shit as I used to be. :D

I whole heartedly agree and participating in that event wouldnt be to win the thing really. Just to participate as a group. Im not as gung ho about that shit as I used to be. :D

She's softened your cold, black, competitive heart. I hate her! >:U

You mean the Pocket Medic thing? Sure if you dont want it. I can finally get my brother a Strange Sniper in that case.

You've settled on the Beast for your default?

Yeah, it's yours.

And like I said, Beast for defense, Tomislav for offense. I was playing Dustbowl Defense yesterday and racked up so many multikills with the beast it was unreal. People don't know how to handle the extra damage. Scouts think they can circle-strafe me with their bat, but I only have to hit them with half a second of point-blank fire to take them out.

Did they ever release that console patch? I havn't played this game in over a year.
Nah, and from the sounds of it they never will at this point. Theyve added so much to the game already and its constantly expanding that the DLC would be enormous in size.

Did they ever release that console patch? I havn't played this game in over a year.
They never solved the early technical hurdle of too many possible item combinations to fit into console memory. And that was a problem even before they even finished all the classes. They did make some memory improvements recently, but they item count also increased exponentially at the same time.

Was that for just the gameplay elements of was that including all the wierd costume stuff as well cuz I can do without that. If they could just get the maps and class upgrades I don't really think we need much else.

I'm of the opinion that TF2 simply needed more maps and better balance patches for both PC and online in order to be a great game. Current TF is unrecognizable compared to how it was when it started.

would be nice if theyd give at least the basic additions to the console players: achievements, weps, maps, etc

Excellent games Dizzy and Chuck! Amazing how 3 ppl can repel 11 others so well :P
I never responded to this. Basically, anyone who said that PC players are better/more aware/more knowledgeable of the game than console players has no idea what they are talking about. I saw no difference in idiocy from one platform to the next.

I never responded to this. Basically, anyone who said that PC players are better/more aware/more knowledgeable of the game than console players has no idea what they are talking about. I saw no difference in idiocy from one platform to the next.

Im not a PC Nazi by any means, but two things to note:

1.) F2P has lowered the overall player skill level considerably. I can tell you that from experience.

2.) That was a Valve server which is usually inhabited by newer ppl.

Not all of them were new, mind you. No excuse for allowing 3 ppl to dominate the other 11. :P

Also, Thunder Mountain 3 has got to be the most piss-poorly designed map ive ever seen. Especially for Medics.

Back