Tira - Combo Discussion

JS 66bA+B+K ~ A+B? I don't think there's a situation where that can actually combo. Ditto for JS 66B ~ A+B.

Yeah, ditto for that one as well. Pretty sure there's no plausible, useful situation where that can actually combo.

EDIT: Check out the combo list. It's pretty solid, bro.

It actually does combo, but not if you hit JS 66B at max range. If you hit with JS 66B, quickly tap forward and press A+B and it'll combo for 31 damage. I think it would be ok to throw in every once in a while since the mood change rate of A+B on hit is fairly decent, but I wouldn't rely on it.

Yeah, those combos involving a quick dash forward are solid. When you're good enough to pull them off consistently that is. I'm not ;_;

66B at point-blank range ~ A+B connects, but I don't think it'd be worth it.. 66B 4A gives a great mixup opportunity.

What's the best option when your opponent blocks the first hit of a JS 66B* and gets hit by the second? The opponent starts to spin on the ground while you're free to follow up.

Just tested it and best I could get was, in terms of meterless damage:
If Jolly - 4A, 4K (can switch to Gloomy for 666B follow-up)
If Gloomy - 4A, 4K, 666B

What's the best option when your opponent blocks the first hit of a JS 66B* and gets hit by the second? The opponent starts to spin on the ground while you're free to follow up.

Just tested it and best I could get was, in terms of meterless damage:
If Jolly - 4A, 4K (can switch to Gloomy for 666B follow-up)
If Gloomy - 4A, 4K, 666B
In gloomy just do the basic 4K 666B
Jolly do 8way run B or 4K

I always do 4A 4K in either state, but Gloomy 22_88B 666B is good, too. Jolly 22_88B CE is good, too. If 22B hits them in the air, you'll likely get the full CE, but they can escape back right/back left. If 22B hits grounded, you'll get the short CE, etc. 6A+B would be a good trap.

Gloomy:

:(6)::A:
  • :3::B: - 52 - Doesn't connect at :(6)::A:'s max range.
  • dash forward :(6)::B: - 59 ~ chance of persona change.
  • dash forward :(6)::bA+B+K: - 69 / 0.5 meter ~ chance of persona change.
  • dash forward :6::6::(6)::B: - 83 ~ chance of persona change.
  • dash forward :6::6::(6)::bA+B+K: - 90 / 0.5 meter ~ chance of persona change.
  • :2::3::6::kA+B+K: - 63 / 0.5 meter ~ chance of persona change.
Added to the combo list.

Back