Tira - Combo Discussion

Combo List updated with:
  • GS 4B.B.B 2A+B 44B/(B)
  • GS 3B 4A 4K dash forward 4K 66B (BE)/66B (BE)
  • GS 3B (tip) 4A CE
  • GS 4A dash forward 4K 66B (BE)/666B (BE)

Edit: previous post removed.

I couldn't get 22_88A to connect with 4A from any angle, even on CH, so..

Find wall combos where you can end with WR B.
JS 3B W! 66K W! WR B...
GS 3AA, W! WR B...

Combos with 6K
JS
6K, 1B

GS
6K, 66B/666B
6K, 1B

Edit: Wall Combo
GS 66A, W! 3B, 44(B) - 118 damage

The WR B ending would likely do a lot less than other options, especially in the Jolly one, but I'll put 'em in.
Thanks for the tip.

V_Vodka - Interesting you deleetd a post like that. I did the same thing. I SWEAR it was Algol or maybe a CAS, but I feel like I landed 22A into 4A. Thought it was Side hit or something, maybe everything just lined up. Sucks because it would be nice to follow up with that.

I didn't delete a post, I just adjusted mine since you deleted yours. If it is character specific, it surely would be nice to know..

In my testing, it wouldn't connect. If you find out how it works, I'll be glad to put it in there.

The thing is I couldnt recreate it. But I know I did it because one time I didnt and didn't believe it. Then I tried it randomly another time and it worked. But have yet to recreate. Then again I play alot at night so I could have been tired. No Biggie, not like something she would need to rely on.

does anyone know of any good setups that would make 4B+K B more likely to hit aside from in the middle of some combos? I like the move and it's a good way to start wall combos, but it comes out a bit slow.

4B+KB needs fixing. It's only useful if you mix it up well and they eat it. It bursts in 5.5 but that won't happen. The first hit is unsafe and the second is easily interrupted. It's a shame. Uninterruptability would make that move so good.

It really does. If they didn't go as far back so you could easily do a 66B finish in either state, it'd be much more decent as-is, safety-wise.

Yeah, you're probably right VV...oh well...Thanks for the tip Age, I'll try to start using it for whiff punishing and I'll need to start using GIs more. I think it actually would work well in that regard because you often see people try to counter-GI after getting GI'd, and since 4B+KB does come out slow, it has a good chance of not getting GI's itself.

Back