Tira Combo Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can side tech the 4K stun, so JO 66B misses, so I'd never use 4K.
And I say JO/GL, but I've seen JS/GS. All depends on your preference.

Is that what causes the 4K to miss? When I do the JS 66B, 66B BE, GS BT B+K, 4K, 666B after the GS BT B+K there will be one of two things that happens. Either it get sucked in head towards, or get bounced away feet towards. Either way an immediate 66B will hit them, but if you try to throw out the 4K afterwards only the one where they were sucked in head towards will be hit, while you will whiff the 4K on the one with the feet towards knock away. Im getting better at visually confirming which one I get so I can sneak in extra damage if possible, but never figured out exactly what caused each situation.

I'm not saying they can tech 4K itself. They can tech the stun that it causes so 66B misses.
Meaning, if you do JS 66B 66B BE GS B+K 4K JS 66B, they can left/right tech out of it.

I'm going to update the first post here with a more concise compilation of combos collected in this thread and elsewhere at some point today, so please post up anything else you want to be included in this compilation of data.

I will also update it after the patch release.

Actually in lieu of the patch, I am gonna hold off since it's 3 days away and a lot can change. I plan on putting a decent chunk of work into making it well sorted and easy to find specific things everyone is looking for. (it will take a few days but I have started already on the format)

Actually in lieu of the patch, I am gonna hold off since it's 3 days away and a lot can change. I plan on putting a decent chunk of work into making it well sorted and easy to find specific things everyone is looking for. (it will take a few days but I have started already on the format)

Thanks! Leaving it til the patch comes out sounds like a good idea.

Just want to add that the combos, JS 3B, 66AA and 66B, 66AA, are sometimes escapable. The second A sometimes misses if they air-control to the left or directly towards Tira. It's actually quite funny sometimes that the CPU air-control over Tira's head and land behind her. This is why I normally use 3B, 66K or 3B, 44K. slightly less damage tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back