Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

Would love to know what you guys think of my Tira!

Your Tira is fine. There are moves you should start using more like 3K, 2K(pokes), GS 44(B)(on wakeup) and 44K. Know your distance, you whiffed 6A a few times. And know what moves to guard burst with to get the most damage.

Anyway do you guys want to know how Tira deals with Mitsurugi? Well she cant

Those filthy hex edits :P
:o
Bite your tongue!

I like the hex edits... mainly because you can see how many corners Project Soul cuts.. Like.. that video shows a Setsuka opening taunt thingy..

And I've seen Viola's style have two different Amy opening taunts.

And I've seen Tira's style do her Jolly Critical Finisher end taunt.

Edit: And in story mode.. (not a player hex edit, but morerather one done by the company)
When Pyrrha first goes all psycho, her end taunt says "Not my fault.. you brought this on yourself" while doing a Pyrrha Omega end taunt.. Well, if you look at her face, you can obviously tell the lips are WAY off sync.. Did they bother to fix it? Nope.

:o
Bite your tongue!

I like the hex edits... mainly because you can see how many corners Project Soul cuts.. Like.. that video shows a Setsuka opening taunt thingy..

And I've seen Viola's style have two different Amy opening taunts.

And I've seen Tira's style do her Jolly Critical Finisher end taunt.

Edit: And in story mode.. (not a player hex edit, but morerather one done by the company)
When Pyrrha first goes all psycho, her end taunt says "Not my fault.. you brought this on yourself" while doing a Pyrrha Omega end taunt.. Well, if you look at her face, you can obviously tell the lips are WAY off sync.. Did they bother to fix it? Nope.
Probably a reason they weren't officially included in the game. I've hex edited and all but Tira's point-and-laugh pose look awful.

Probably a reason they weren't officially included in the game. I've hex edited and all but Tira's point-and-laugh pose look awful.
Yeah, it does in this game... The angle is always bad and they have their own facial expression. I liked it in SC4 because Tira was a snot.

And they're included..
I just think it's funny what they do... I mean, it's understandable that Alpha's style is spawned directly from Setsuka's.
And with ViolAmy, I just... I dunno. It indirectly confirms it's her, but why on earth would you just modify the existing Amy style with a new style that fights entirely differently?

It just bugs me is all. :b

I also like Hex Edits because in the right hands, the creations are amazing.

True, but I've fallen off the bandwagon and don't care for edits anymore. Lots of people just BS with them anyway, so I kind of hate them as much as CaS.
As for Viola's style, Project Soul wanted to differentiate her but keep her over-powered. kappa
The crystal ball thing is cool as hell, so I tell myself her amnesia is to blame for her lack of rapier swa

The crystal ball thing is cool as hell, so I tell myself her amnesia is to blame for her lack of rapier swa
Her weapon is very unique and a lot of fun, so I'm not even mad about that, even though she's so annoying.

I just wish they resolved the issues in this game, especially since now they're wasting all their time doing god knows what with other games (Lost Swords, SCII HD, etc.).. Kinda losing hope on a SCVI, even though they said during production ----

This has nothing to do with Tira videos. I'm done now. :x

Her weapon is very unique and a lot of fun, so I'm not even mad about that, even though she's so annoying.

I just wish they resolved the issues in this game, especially since now they're wasting all their time doing god knows what with other games (Lost Swords, SCII HD, etc.).. Kinda losing hope on a SCVI, even though they said during production ----

This has nothing to do with Tira videos. I'm done now. :x
Lol, I was about to say the same thing. I just think all these titles are ploys for SCVI. #HOPE
I need a capture card so I can make videos.

Upload the ones you want to your in-game replays (xbox only) and I'll record them sometime.
Oh hey, that's cool. Thanks! I'll look through and see if I have any worth putting up, can't play online atm though. I think right now I had some grudge match against a Mitsu who was talking shit awhile back.

Thanks man. I'll find some hype. You can upload the one I have now if you want but it's all you.
I think I've lost on every video on the site lol.

There should be two by default, one for ranked and one that's manually uploaded. Which one am I to do?
Upload the one with Commander Louie lol. That was my last manual upload. We can also play this weekend if you want, a friend gave me a gold trial, so you could actually record some games if that sounds cool.

How long has it been since I played on PSN? Forever?

When playing as Tira at the end of this part (9:48 if it doesn't timestamp) I was surprised because GS BT B+K did a lot more damage than I was expecting. Is that some sort of fluke?

When playing as Tira at the end of this part (9:48 if it doesn't timestamp) I was surprised because GS BT B+K did a lot more damage than I was expecting. Is that some sort of fluke?

I don't know, that doesn't look right to me either but I also want to say it's normal. It could very well be legit, but that only deals 7 damage in that combo. Maybe Elysium is borked there too?

It could possibly be like a wall combo I have with Hilde..
a+gBE W! 66bBE W! (A+B) charge 2 A ~grab.
Occasionally, the last grab (usually back, depending on angles 'n' junk) will reset the damage, doing its full/natural damage, but still chaining in the combo.

Back